Bebe Rexha: "Albania, Kosova, Macedonia, Montenegro, Presheva, that's all my Albania"

BOOM!

My ALBANIA is west hollywood :heart:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoAngelus

• Spice

• Jon Snow

• Luckitty

Now why's it always people from poor ass countries fantasizing about their territory being bigger than it actually is? :skull:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

period, tell them bebe!

PNJBAFS.jpg

he6tnSw.jpg

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

Montenegro and North Macedonia have nothing to do with Albania btw. They are bordering with Albania and Kosovo, but that's pretty much it. :rip::bibliahh:

she's an albanian from north macedonia

Take Bosnia&Herzegovina and Croatia and the rest of Serbia while you're at it, why stop at these countries? 

5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Now why's it always people from poor ass countries fantasizing about their territory being bigger than it actually is? :skull:

so they would feel more important. their politicians are feeding them the nationalistic ideology and twisting history facts with a purpose of staying in power. if the people are focused on how to make their countries bigger (to include all of their ethnic kin) they won't focus on why the politicians are not working on development of their countries. that leaves the door open for politicians to work on their personal gain 

7 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

she's an albanian from north macedonia

Ok and?? Again North Macedonia is not Albania, never was.

She was literally visiting family graves and seems to be in a very happy reflective headspace.

Do we have to use every human example for your own arguments? God.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Take Bosnia&Herzegovina and Croatia and the rest of Serbia while you're at it, why stop at these countries? 

nobody wants serbia i fear

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

Ok and?? Again North Macedonia is not Albania, never was.

Albanians have a better claim to north macedonia than slavs i fear 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

And why everyone wants and claims Montenegro?? Is it because of it's beauty or sea? Or what exactly? How is Montenegro Albania? She needs to go back to school i fear…

Edited by BOOM!

She was smart to omit Serbia, cuz they went OFF on Dua :suburban:

• Haha 2

Hhmmm I don't know much about this to be honest. Is there any non-bias/non-USA-loving publications to look into that go into the context of why these groups of people still reclaim their heritage as different to what the distribution of the countries are like?

Also, I know that the Yugoslavia war was a US-plot to overthrown an already fragile communist state, and the various countries were basically drawn by European and USA-demands, but I want to know more.

Imperialism and capitalism means that in the EU, we only have a very bias, pro-EU and pro-capital/division focused press, so would be good to know from local sources/anti-empire sources.

Thank you

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I think she wanted to say that she loves neighbor countries as much as she loves Albania but gurl, choose your words carefully. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

She was smart to omit Serbia, cuz they went OFF on Dua :suburban:

Preshevo is a Serbian region, at least until Bebe annexes it :suburban:

Edited by Illuminati
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mr.X said:

Hhmmm I don't know much about this to be honest. Is there any non-bias/non-USA-loving publications to look into that go into the context of why these groups of people still reclaim their heritage as different to what the distribution of the countries are like?

Also, I know that the Yugoslavia war was a US-plot to overthrown an already fragile communist state, and the various countries were basically drawn by European and USA-demands, but I want to know more.

Imperialism and capitalism means that in the EU, we only have a very bias, pro-EU and pro-capital/division focused press, so would be good to know from local sources/anti-empire sources.

Thank you

Read, "Bosnia, Kosova & the West, it's available online. 

• Like 1

I'm not from the Balkan area but oh boy is this bad :suburban:

Lol, she should have said "regardless of borders, i'm with all the Albanians that live in those places" or something. I'm sure Bebe doesn't want to do any annexing :campfire: 

Also, why are people mentioning Rita lol, Rita literally had no clue what the Serbian flag looked when she held it , she's just...not that bright , and she apologized for that later she likely holds the same views as most Albanians do when it comes to Serbia. 

Edited by Spice
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

she probably would if she could nnnn

2 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

someone explain in pop girl terms

bebe-rexha-chart-tweet-1-tgj.jpg

1 hour ago, Luckitty said:

I wish

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

rita ora is a money laundering scheme for albanian mafia 

All of them are.

reminds me of Dua posting that Greater Albania map that included Corfu (Greece) in it... while I was at a beach in Corfu lol

Love my Balkan girlies. Hope they find an unbiased history book to read between rehearsals and studio time :heart:

Edited by ChrispyBelievix
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

USA, Guatemala, Honduras, Belice, Cuba for me they are all my MEXICO

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.