The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

On 7/30/2024 at 1:24 AM, Forever Winter said:

Songs Remaining

Taylor Swift - 0/14

Reveal hidden contents

Fearless - 2/25

Reveal hidden contents

Love Story

You Belong with Me

Speak Now - 3/23

Reveal hidden contents

Sparks Fly

Back to December

Enchanted

Red - 4/28

Reveal hidden contents

State of Grace

Red

All Too Well

Begin Again

1989 - 6/22

Reveal hidden contents

Blank Space

Style

Out of the Woods

Wildest Dreams

Clean

New Romantics

reputation - 1/15

Reveal hidden contents

Getaway Car

Lover - 1/19

Reveal hidden contents

Cruel Summer

folklore - 4/17

Reveal hidden contents

cardigan

my tears ricochet

mirrorball

august

evermore - 2/17

Reveal hidden contents

'tis the damn season

tolerate it

Midnights - 1/22

Reveal hidden contents

Would've, Could've, Should've

THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT - 1/31

It would be more exciting if ALL her albums have at least one representative in the top 25.

Y'all did Debut dirty. :gaycat6:

Edited by Støned
  • Like 1

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

Okay I'm finally caught up, that was pretty exhilarating to come to Top 25.

I'm so glad Getaway Car, Cruel Summer, and Guilty As Sin are still in...the redeeming Poplor x Antonoff songs are still in. :ryan3:

I better not see Style at #1 btw after the TV. On the same page I hope the OG fan favorite songs aka All Too Well and Enchanted can somehow sit in the Top 5.

Wherever Would've Could've Should've is gonna be placed yall should've made it switched with THEE Anti-Hero btw, I don't make the rules.

Also how the heck OOTW, Clean, and New Romantics made it this far? Maybe our biggest enemy is not reputa stans but the 19KT9 stans :clack:

• Thumbs Down 1

I must admit I'm just a bit surprised that Is It OOTW Yet? is going to be at least 30+ places behind Opus of the Woods when they're basically the same song? Lord definitely hit ctrl c -> ctrl v in those studio sessions, and I guess I'm a little surprised that the few differentiating factors (the video and nostalgia, I guess) were strong enough to propel it so much higher. I gave them basically the same score iirc, because they're basically the same song

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I must admit I'm just a bit surprised that Is It OOTW Yet? is going to be at least 30+ places behind Opus of the Woods when they're basically the same song? Lord definitely hit ctrl c -> ctrl v in those studio sessions, and I guess I'm a little surprised that the few differentiating factors (the video and nostalgia, I guess) were strong enough to propel it so much higher. I gave them basically the same score iirc, because they're basically the same song

OOTW is slightly better so I'm glad people understand this

:ryan3:

Just now, Forever Winter said:

OOTW is slightly better so I'm glad people understand this

:ryan3:

Yeah, but the (at least) .6+ gap is higher than I'd have expected

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

5fbeba5150e71a001155775e?width=700

28. exile (feat. Bon Iver)

Saviours (11s): blown away, MusicLoverDude, Miles., LVP, Enrique523, chosensparkles, Hurem, Namigo

Stans (10s): The Music Industry, Solaria, Forever Winter, pinkbowvintage, Live To Tell, sanzo, Avrileon, CamiloPg_, llikeh, KillingYourCareer, Theluckyone, itsjem, freakum., reputation1989, AshleyLovescats887, AbeHicks, jacobhalkohit, frankvert, Venice B, Fitzswiftie, Prismee, NextBish90, Terylee, Mocha, TaylenaStan, fridayteenage, ONOPKA, makeawish, LovaticSwiftie, Strawberry Bubble, ellis-bell, TheArgonaut, FolkLover1989, Klein, Hooker Barbie, Bussea, byzantium, SleepingTigers, Kyle-x, yourfaveisaflop, greeneyedsoul, pavi, Bartender, Blood Magic, K$Ellie, SoSickOfThatSOL, StonedSoulPicnic, Achilles., heckinglovato, Starchild, Teen Spirit

Admirers (9s): SylMacPer, greento, Peroxide, LastKiss, gagacasanova, badidearight, Yog, liam13, holyground13, Diarrhoea, Bindi, LoveInStereo, PerfectSacrifice, wastedpotential, Soobin, Safe&Sound, MidnightsAtPeace, PaloSanto, DevilsRollTheDice, 4Real, a_d_22, Riverbank, folkloreking, Velvet Night, Schami66, G.U.Y_Del_Rey, Sad Beautiful Tragic, americanlife, Supernatural, Ger.vaz, Holy Ground, RihannaLoverrr, Dear Reader, brokee, BOAZ, Kyungsoowift, Flames2Embers, TMRA, Bosque, Top Dash

Haters (1s): Rev8, NEX

Saboteurs (0s): Flower, Lorenzo22

Comments

MusicLoverDude

11 - "One of Taylor's best ever songs and hands down the best collaboration of her career."

blown away

11 - "Immaculate track, her best song of the 2020's."

Miles.

11 - "It took her a long time, but she finally surpassed BTD. THIS is her greatest ballad ever. The exquisite melody, the soul churning lyrics, the way their voices meld together... stunning."

Starchild

10 - "Daddy Bon Iver and Taylor were the only 2 working on this song lbr (sorry TOE)."

The Music Industry

10 - "What really makes exile unique from other Taylor songs about heartbreak is definitely the dueling melancholic perspectives. While this was kind of already done on 'The Last Time', the execution here is just so much better. A literal masterpiece!"

Forever Winter

10 - "Dare I say her best collab?!"

frankvert

10 - "Would've been an 11 if I had more to give."

Achilles.

10 - "She was so dumb dumb for not giving this a proper push as a single."

greento

9.6 - "Her best duet, for sure."

wastedpotential

9.4 - "The moment when my love for this song peaked was the last episode of Season 3 of YOU (so October 2021), when the main character ***** *** **** *** **** ***** *** *** ***** ** ******* *** ****** *** *** *** ****** ** **** * *** *** **** ******* * ****** **** ** *** ********* *** ***** ****** ** *** ****** **** ** ***** *** **** *** *** ***** while this song is playing. A peak moment of television, that was! This hymn is a wondrous back and forth moment between Taylor and Judas Vernon (I cannot believe that man picked Hobo of all people in the divorce...), crescendoing to a dizzying height and resolving quite nicely. I'm not sure what else I can say about this other than that it's a very competent piano ballad with a very well executed interplay between the vocalists. *shrugs*, what more do you want me to say about it? I think this could've been a gigantic ballad single for Her if She'd cut out JV's first verse and started around 1:20 in, but that ship has long sailed and there's obviously something ahead of this in the queue for radio releases from faithlore five years later, so I will say this missed its chance."

SLUTTVFTV

8.6 - "Heartbreaking - Bon Iver you will always be famous."

Where are you now?

8.6 - "One of her best collabs. The call and response of Taylor and Justin layered over that piano is exquisite."

Nein

6 - "Controversial opinion: evermore is so much better."

NewStanner

4 - "Good song, but I hate Bon Iver's voice."

Lorenzo22

0 - "evermore better, xoxo."

Reveal, Part 6 Results (So Far)

Reveal hidden contents

50. Don't Blame Me - 8.127

49. Maroon - 8.129

48. willow - 8.138

47. Anti-Hero - 8.179

46. Cornelia Street - 8.181

45. Safe & Sound (feat. The Civil Wars) - 8.189

44. ...Ready for It? - 8.203

43. the 1 - 8.205

42. ivy - 8.206

41. cowboy like me - 8.210

40. seven - 8.220

39. Holy Ground - 8.268

38. Mine - 8.294

37. illicit affairs - 8.303

36. Dear John - 8.303

35. Long Live - 8.328

34. Call It What You Want - 8.467

33. You're on Your Own, Kid - 8.540

32. right where you left me - 8.550

31. Fearless - 8.562

30. Treacherous - 8.568

29. champagne problems - 8.577

27. exile (feat. Bon Iver) - 8.587

This should have been Top 10 </3

• Like 1

Touching him was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you
Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song
Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer
Regretting him was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong

I can't believe this lazy lyric made into Top 25 :toofunny3::toofunny2:

above Dear John, above ivy, above seven, above YOYOK

and, it's even the highest title track charting, above Fearless and evermore

Like I really need explanation why y'all like this song 

The structure is lazy, the comparison is lame

the Re-e-e-ed is tacky

It's like a 10-year old wrote song about its cat

If we break down the structure :

(any gestures related to the person) is like (correlating it to the most basic casual things you find in life)

and pretend writing this song about a cat :

Petting my cat is like touching the softest blanket in the world

Listening to his meows is like listening to my favorite artist's album

Playing with him is like wishing it's not gonna be over cause I have a lot of fun

Feeding my cat is like knowing you love your pet as much as your sibling

and you almost find no difference

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Kyungsoowift said:

Okay I'm finally caught up, that was pretty exhilarating to come to Top 25.

I'm so glad Getaway Car, Cruel Summer, and Guilty As Sin are still in...the redeeming Poplor x Antonoff songs are still in. :ryan3:

I better not see Style at #1 btw after the TV. On the same page I hope the OG fan favorite songs aka All Too Well and Enchanted can somehow sit in the Top 5.

Wherever Would've Could've Should've is gonna be placed yall should've made it switched with THEE Anti-Hero btw, I don't make the rules.

Also how the heck OOTW, Clean, and New Romantics made it this far? Maybe our biggest enemy is not reputa stans but the 19KT9 stans :clack:

New Romantics > Getaway Car, Cruel Summer, Guilty as Sin

it's time y'all realize that New Romantics is on par with Style

the right amount of synth, the hook, the melody, its embodiment of 1989 vibe, the lyric being a huge picture of her overall career

and with its enhanced Taylor's version, it deserves to take spot as the #1 Pop Perfection of 1989

• Thanks 2

it's painful to see ivy not being in Top 25

I fear the basic Swifties representations out there a.k.a Chats & Reacts know the tea more than this forum's Swifties

My top 50.. so many of them are gone

Spoiler

1. cardigan

2. right where you left me

3. All Too Well

4. Treacherous

5. Red

6. cowboy like me

7. Enchanted

8. State of Grace

9. Sparks Fly

10. Would've, Could've, Should've

11. Clean

12. Call It What You Want

13. Wildest Dreams

14. Style

15. seven

16. Getaway Car

17. august

18. ivy

19. The Great War

20. The Prophecy

21. Back to December

22. The Way I Loved You

23. Begin Again

24. Blank Space

25. mirrorball

26. Long Live

27. Love Story

28. Don't Blame Me

29. willow

30. hoax

31. How Did It End?

32. Mine

33. Better Man

33. Forever Winter

34. You Belong with Me

36. Cold as You

37. Our Song

38. Fearless

39. 'tis the damn season

40. tolerate it

41. Teardrops on My Guitar

42. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus

43. invisible string

44. the last great american dynasty

45. my tears ricochet

46. The Story of Us

47. Cruel Summer

48. Dancing with Our Hands Tied

49. False God

50. champagne problems

the 19katy8 stans are having a blast, should have sabotaged those songs only Blank Space/ Style/ Clean deserve their spots in top 25

User Cruel Summer summed 1989 up very well

:giraffe:

6 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

1989 having a huge presence in the top 25 actually makes a ton of sense. There's very little motivation from any part of the fanbase to sabotage it in any way, or at least its best tracks. The pop stans obviously love it, the Folkmore girlies admit to loving it, even the country sistren can't be that mad at it. It's the universal nexus of Taylorism.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

5. Red

Please see Safe&Sound's post a few spots above yours. :celestial5:

• Haha 1

when Begin Again creeps her way into top 5 once again (as she should) :clap3: 

• Like 3

Just checking this now and- 

Somehow I still have two 11's left alive, but let's take a moment to remember my other three that left us today. RIP Fearless, Long Live, and Maroon. :chick3:

34 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Please see Safe&Sound's post a few spots above yours. :celestial5:

I saw it, and was reminded of this GIF

talking-to-self-talking-to-air.giftalking-to-self-talking-to-air.giftalking-to-self-talking-to-air.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

I saw it, and was reminded of this GIF

This is me and him actually:

f6f2e98b549a8df1463a97f086332503.jpg

• Haha 2

count me in the Anti-Red train. easily got my 0 and not sure why it's always firmly still in the top 25 of her discog rates when we have actual poetry on folkmore now?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Safe&amp;Sound said:

Touching him was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you
Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song
Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer
Regretting him was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong

I can't believe this lazy lyric made into Top 25 :toofunny3::toofunny2:

above Dear John, above ivy, above seven, above YOYOK

and, it's even the highest title track charting, above Fearless and evermore

Like I really need explanation why y'all like this song 

The structure is lazy, the comparison is lame

the Re-e-e-ed is tacky

It's like a 10-year old wrote song about its cat

If we break down the structure :

(any gestures related to the person) is like (correlating it to the most basic casual things you find in life)

and pretend writing this song about a cat :

Petting my cat is like touching the softest blanket in the world

Listening to his meows is like listening to my favorite artist's album

Playing with him is like wishing it's not gonna be over cause I have a lot of fun

Feeding my cat is like knowing you love your pet as much as your sibling

and you almost find no difference

Okay I'm sorry but this is absolute bullshit, "favorite song" and "crossword" are not "basic metaphors" and are MILES above soft blankets or whatever :deadbanana4: they both convey very specific, relatable and easily understandable emotions, the former about how you understand someone you love front to back like how you don't need to look up the lyrics to something you love, the latter about facing the impossible puzzle of fighting with someone, which is not only frustrating but also impossible to "win" at, because I guess the winning move was not to play in the first place so you can only "regret" how strong your love was... a a NARRATIVE :clap3:

And of course you're cherrypicking lines from the song because you couldn't deny that "driving a new Masareti down a dead-end street" is a godly figure of speech and such vivid imagery that sets the scene for the rest of the song immediately with one line, not everyone has that :clap3:

And I'm not even going to address the "Re-e-e-ed is tacky" take because it's a ******* EARWORM, not everyone has that either :clap3:

Spoiler

Can you tell I feel very strongly about her best title track ever :ryan3:no offence meant though, stream Safe & Sound for clear skin :sistrens:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

I feel very strongly about her best title track ever

I welcome any opportunity to discuss "Fearless." :heart:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

I welcome any opportunity to discuss "Fearless." :heart:

Something something cute v. gorgeous :sistrens:

42. ivy - 8.206

41. cowboy like me - 8.210

40. seven - 8.220

39. Holy Ground - 8.268

These Top 10 material out back to back. :biblio: I'm shocked! 

11 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

taylor-swift-evermore-1-1.jpg?quality=75

42. ivy

Saviours (11s): TMRA, RihannaLoverrr, Ger.vaz, Mezik, Prismee, iamanearthling, CamiloPg_

Stans (10s): Forever Winter, Ampersand13, 1989, wastedpotential, Soobin, Cruel Summer, Vespertine, Achilles., Michael196, Arrows, Avrileon, MidnightsAtPeace, DevilsRollTheDice, pinkbowvintage, greento, PaloSanto, Tusk, itsjem, Life Savers, folkloreking, freakum., chosensparkles, D-@-N, Enrique523, AbeHicks, PerfectSacrifice, vinicius, Yog, djcalpal, Great Username, liam13, Supernatural, TaylenaStan, fridayteenage, Dear Reader, TheArgonaut, FolkLover1989, Klein, twoheadlightshine, beagle, fab, Heldenzeit, Safe&Sound, Kyle-X, PoisonedIvy, sarrowblue, greeneyedsoul, Taylor fanboy, Bartender, Blood Magic, K$Ellie, Bosque, Bindi, StonedSoulPicnic

Admirers (9s): The Music Industry, Velvet Night, roso, SylMacPer, Peroxide, SLUTTVFTV, modern thing, Where are you now?, tjspy, Lorenzo22, 305, Riverbank, badidearight, Uncatena, idkwiam, burninredhot, Nein, Strawberry Bubble, Kyungsoowift, My Tears Ricochet, enchanted0, chiliam, Lazuli, Sanguine, Don

Haters (1s): KillingYourCareer, LovaticSwiftie

Saboteurs (0s): jacklovesyou1, AdrianNicki

Comments

RihannaLoverrr

11 - "Masterpiece. Messy masterpiece."

Forever Winter

10 - "The 'august' of evermore. This song should be on everyone's top 3 on evermore."

10 - "A masterpiece. Joni wrote Blue, sure, but did she write ivy?"

Life Savers

10 - "Her best lyrics I know that's right."

Ampersand13

10 - "Another song I wish I could give an 11 to. Everything flows so beautifully throughout this track. From the anecdotal verses, to the quiet intensity of the chorus, and of course the brilliant bridge and outro sections. I am such a sucker for a story about someone finding true love in the most heartbreaking of circumstances. I adore how Taylor almost sounds annoyed that she's combatted with loving someone. Of course, I don't condone extramarital affairs, but damn does it make a wondrous song."

wastedpotential

10 - "This is one of very few Lord hymns where I like the clean version more than the original explicit one. As I've said many times before, I'm not speaking on the lyrics of folklore or evermore songs because they are all beyond my mere mortal brain, and will instead be focusing on the vibes, and the vibes here (especially in the clean version) are glorious. My smooth brain simply can't hope to understand the depths of what this song is about (and no, this is not an invitation for a Gaylor to TELL me what this song is about ddd), but my smooth brain still struggles to work out Her masteful structure here. Is that a third verse, or are there two bridges, and does it matter, or is that above my minuscule paygrade? Because I'd like to identify some moments that made my smooth brain go brrrrrr, and one of those is "clover blooms in the field/spring breaks loose, but so does fear", and I'm not sure if that belongs in the third verse or first bridge? Secondly, does the beautiful "so yeah, it's a fire/it's a violent(/goddamned) blaze in the dark, and you started it" melody belong to the first or second bridge? Taylord, I'm confused, I need your big brain to sort this out for me!"

Where are you now?

9.4 - "Objectively the best song on evermore, though personally falls about midway for me. Breathtaking lyrics one can really take to heart if in such a situation. Lyrics paint such a stunning vivid picture from the widow to the blooming clovers to the growing ivy to the g****** blaze."

Edge of Glory

8 - "Maybe not the best folkmore song, but imo maybe the one that fits the folklorian woods conceit the best."

Starchild

8 - "A cheaters anthem whew."

blown away

7 - "A great song."

Reveal, Part 6 Results (So Far)

Reveal hidden contents

50. Don't Blame Me - 8.127

49. Maroon - 8.129

48. willow - 8.138

47. Anti-Hero - 8.179

46. Cornelia Street - 8.181

45. Safe & Sound (feat. The Civil Wars) - 8.189

44. ...Ready for It? - 8.203

43. the 1 - 8.205

42. ivy - 8.206

This wasn't my 0 sis lol???

11 minutes ago, jacklovesyou1 said:

This wasn't my 0 sis lol???

Rate cancelled. ivy was actually #1. :lakitu:

• Haha 5

Does anyone have the thread of the last rate? I wanna see how much a song increased or decreased since last rate. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.