Mass stabbing at Taylor-themed event in England: 3 children dead, several injured

Carry My Heart

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

Yes, given that the account posts that Islam is a disease and cheers on protests outside of a mosque over the actions of a Christian born in Wales to Rwandan parents? :rip:

Isn't it over someone turning up with a machete at the vigil? 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• bjorn

• Gwendolyn

• Burn

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Isn't it over someone turning up with a machete at the vigil? 

No, basically Tommy Robinson and the EDL lot encouraged their supporters to hold a rally in Southport while a vigil was being held nearby, they attacked a mosque with bricks and put police cars on fire. 

BBC News confirmed the suspect isn't linked to Islam. 

The scenes in Southport are absolutely disgusting. Get me out of this shithole of a country 

2 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

No, basically Tommy Robinson and the EDL lot encouraged their supporters to hold a rally in Southport while a vigil was being held nearby, they attacked a mosque with bricks and put police cars on fire. 

BBC News confirmed the suspect isn't linked to Islam. 

Course Tommy is involved. Mess

People are so messed up! What the ****! :mazen:

No one can change my mind that the event was chosen because it was surely going to be full of little girls. The crime clearly has misogynistic undertones.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

No one can change my mind that the event was chosen because it was surely going to be full of little girls. The crime clearly has misogynistic undertones.

Sadly misogynistic crimes and violence against women have been rising rapidly in Europe. So many men are just terrorists who can't handle women or even little girls just living their lives

beyond disgusting for these freaks to use a vigil for CHILDREN to try and advance their far-right agenda, turning what was supposed to be a peaceful act of remembrance into a violent riot.

and these people would argue until they are blue in the face that they are all about 'protecting' children and families and that 'outsiders' are bringing violence and unrest into their precious country. The call is coming from inside the house you POS.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.