Mass stabbing at Taylor-themed event in England: 3 children dead, several injured

Carry My Heart

Horizon Flame
1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

How is this not considered terror? :biblio:

Rip to the victim and their family 

Terrorism is usually political. I'm sure different countries have their own definitions. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• bjorn

• Gwendolyn

• Burn

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not imagine sth like this happening in the UK. The world has become so unsafe. RIP to the victims

wth

34 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

I would not imagine sth like this happening in the UK. The world has become so unsafe. RIP to the victims

People are getting stabbed everyday in the UK it's a huge problem atm 

• Like 1

Have they officially said who he is 

The pics are so sad and tragic. RIP 

Oh this is so sad and scary… :chick3:

RIP to the victims and I hope their families can stay strong :heart:

Edited by Dear Reader

20 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Have they officially said who he is 

The pics are so sad and tragic. RIP 

They can't as he's 17 so he's still considered a 'child' himself. UK law states that criminals under 18 cannot be publicly named, and even if any media outlet did get their hands on his identity they wouldn't release it because they would be committing a criminal offence.

Messed up isn't it.

• Like 1

This is horrendous, so much chaos and evil in the world.

Right-wingers are spreading misinformation about how the attacker was a muslim/"illegal" immigrant to further push their racist anti-immigration rhetoric, when it's been confirmed to be from a person in Wales 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Like 1

3rd confirmed dead 

so horrible sad

1 minute ago, bjorn said:

3rd confirmed dead 

so horrible sad

Oh no, this is so devastating. I can't imagine the pain those poor parents must be going through. :sad:

Rwanda is less than 3% Muslim so it's unlikely he was a Muslim, however considering he was not a White Brit this will affect Muslims and other migrants too.

R.I.P to the victims, 3 children are dead and 5 other remain in critical condition. Sending my prayers to them, this is a crazy tragedy.  

42 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

Rwanda is less than 3% Muslim so it's unlikely he was a Muslim, however considering he was not a White Brit this will affect Muslims and other migrants too.

R.I.P to the victims, 3 children are dead and 5 other remain in critical condition. Sending my prayers to them, this is a crazy tragedy.  

He was from Rwanda? I thought people said it was a white person. (Not that it matters)

Police did confirm he was born in Cardiff and isnt an immigrant and that the name that is circulating online is fake

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

11 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

He was from Rwanda? I thought people said it was a white person. (Not that it matters)

British media are reporting his family are from Rwanda and moved to UK.

23 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Police did confirm he was born in Cardiff and isnt an immigrant and that the name that is circulating online is fake

The first rumor was that he was a Muslim with an Arab name Ali or something and now it turned out, officially, that he is from Rwanda. 

Edited by Aethereal
  • Like 2

Just found out that one of the little girls that died was portuguese… :chick3: I'm in shock still…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aethereal said:

Twitter is a absolute cesspool right now, seen people proudly state that if you are black or brown, you aren't British :rip: 

Rwandans are very rare in the UK, you are more likely to come across Nigerian/Ghanaian/Jamaican-British people. A Muslim Rwandan is even more. Especially in Cardiff, so I'm extremely confused about what the boy's motives were and why he would do such a devasting thing.

Edited by Gwendolyn

Absolutely tragic and horrifying. Sending all my love to the families

29 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Riots happening now 

Why are you posting Radio Geneva of all accounts? 

2 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Why are you posting Radio Geneva of all accounts? 

That's what you got from this? 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

That's what you got from this? 

Yes, given that the account posts that Islam is a disease and cheers on protests outside of a mosque over the actions of a Christian born in Wales to Rwandan parents? :rip:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.