Runescape | Gays & Girls of Gielinor unite!

Wonderland

I thought I'd make a thread to see if there are any other ATRLers out there who play Runescape? I remember we used to have a fairly decent community a few years ago but I haven't seen any posts about it since the forums upgraded.

I'm an OSRS player (as I always hated EoC) and I'd be keen to have a few friends to skill or slay monsters with.

Post your username and let's make a community. Maybe the ATRL girls could even take on a raid at some point :gaycat1: 

Edited by Wonderland

I used to play it and restarted several times but the skill leveling is SO slow and exhausting :jonny: OSRS the classic that you are

10 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I used to play it and restarted several times but the skill leveling is SO slow and exhausting :jonny: OSRS the classic that you are

Omfg there's at least one other play still here. STAN! :jonny5:

Let's go :hippo:

13 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Let's go :hippo:

Omg gurl what is your username? :gaycat: 

1 hour ago, Wonderland said:

Omg gurl what is your username? :gaycat: 

nathanspears :alexz:

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

nathanspears :alexz:

Not your combat stats being an absolute serve. Add me I'm gaymuppet69 (don't judge the name :rip: )

Edited by Wonderland
  • Haha 2

I wanted to try this game but it was very confusing 

I was OBSESSED with his game along with my friends back in the day. :jonny:

Oh, this takes me back! I played for nearly a decade and remember going through all the growing pains and skilling. My favorite skill to do was herbalor and mining + smithing. Fishing had its moments when I wanted to relax but the damn mini-games were SO constant with that one cat LOL. I have restarted a few times over the years and I was thinking about trying again. For OSRS there is open source client called RuneLite that makes the entire experience even better. Looks like I will be making another account :duck: 

I've been playing OSRS on and off since 2013. I'm taking a break atm because I noticed myself getting burnt out trying to fight Jad, but I've been thinking of returning soon, especially with Sailing coming out soon.

This brings me back :chick3: I was OBSESSED in 2005-2006 when I was a kid, so much so that my parents had to take my computer away from me :skull: I played again in 2017-2018 and I could experience the member's world for the first time. I probably don't have the patience to start again but I always feel really nostalgic about this game

RuneScape was THAT girl. Preparing everything on runehq to tackle member quests and getting the long quests done over the course of a weekend. What a serve that was… take me back so I can do dessert treasure again. 

Omg RuneScape. I haven't thought of this since like 2007 :jonnycat:

i remember BEGGING my parents to let me get the $5/month membership, and then buying an online 'money making' guide. I was so young and so bad at the game but it had a GRIP on me. The music will forever live rent free in my head (the classics, I don't know a thing about the game post like 2009)

I recently took a break from OSRS after getting bored of Motherlode Mine. I'm sure she'll pull me back in eventually though :gaycat:

i used to play when i was a child and ive stopped playing since lol 

my older brother has been re-playing it recently though

I still play Old School, add me. :duca:

@Jerewilich.

I play RS3 :gaycat4:

Omg so many players and people nostalgic for the game :jonny: 

I did NOT expect this many people. Let's try do an activity some time 

49 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

Omg so many players and people nostalgic for the game :jonny: 

I did NOT expect this many people. Let's try do an activity some time 

You gonna add us? :-* 

8 minutes ago, Mezik said:

You gonna add us? :-* 

Let a girl log in :-* 

1 hour ago, Wonderland said:

Let a girl log in :-* 

Still waiting. :-* 

2 hours ago, Mezik said:

Still waiting. :-* 

Gurl you ain't even online don't @ me :-* 

• 3 weeks later...

I've been getting base 70s for everything but I have been lazy to quest. Probably going to have to do about 20ish quests in OSRS in the next couple of weeks to help boost some stats. I've been lazy and need to do Song of the Elves soon 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.