Elon Musk withholding children, their passports from Grimes

Moloko Plus

The system needs to be reformed to make it quicker to strip paternal parental rights from fathers cause only they be doing this crazy ****.

This man should be barred from seeing any of his children and court-ordered to have a vasectomy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Elon is so, so terrible I pray one day he gets the karma he so desperately deserves. 

• Like 1

This man is a degenerate 

3 hours ago, mons†er said:

Ghetto Mehgan James GIF by ALLBLK

This whole situation. What happened to picking up the phone or sending an email? 

Perfect gif cause this is very ghetto. This man has so many baby mamas so I'm sure she knew what she was getting into.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mons†er said:

Ghetto Mehgan James GIF by ALLBLK

This whole situation. What happened to picking up the phone or sending an email? 

Perfect gif cause this is very ghetto. This man has so many baby mamas so I'm sure she knew what she was getting into.

• ATRL Administrator

“Oh no! The lion bit me said the person who knew it happened to others and thought they were the exception.” 

This sucks that the children are being kept from their mom. She also chose to be with that man knowing how awful he was. It’s not fun it happens to you. Hope she gets them back. 

5 hours ago, Buffy said:

Why exactly did she even have children with this man? And why does he have custody over them?

Women like Grimes get told that the man will provide better for the children if they don't take them to court and that they will receive less if they lawyer up and go through the courts.

As you can see, Grimes has been screwed every step of the way with Elon. This is not the first time that Grimes and her mother have had to use Twitter to reach him.

• Like 1

You get that when you willingly have children with a psychotic republican idiot who is one of the worst people on the planet. How that woman has any fans left is beyond me. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mons†er said:

And how is that any different from bringing family issues to social media and nothing gets done before that individual passes on? :deadbanana: Zero critical thinking skills.

You're on a pop music forum where you discuss the most brain dead topics known to humanity.  You're literally judging from the trash bin, give it up.  

@OP I hope the kids are able to be reunited and visit their great grandmother before she passes.  I never was able to meet mine, as much as I would I could have.  

• Haha 3

I do feel bad for her but she should've known what she was getting into 

I do hope she gets to see her children. But with how rich and powerful Elon is this is gonna be a long court battle.

In a perfect world, his recent antics would put people off him, but his cult probably believes that this is sigma male behavior or something, and it's likely that they don't treat their families much better. Sad.

pandering the far right crowd, christians and now using children as weapons.... 

He's such a vile person.

22 hours ago, mons†er said:

Of course I do, I just don't really get why Celebrities bring their personal first world problems to the internet. 

Because sometimes it the only way to get things done. If elon is pressured enough he may relent and do what he was supposed to have done already. It also could bring enough attention to it to launch an investigation or even a court order. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.