Elon Musk withholding children, their passports from Grimes

Moloko Plus

I wanna say she knew what she was going into, but this is the kind of **** he's paying Trump to expand nationwide in the US :skull: Weaponizing children, suppressing votes of the childless people, separating children from anyone deemed as "woke" 

Edited by Illuminati
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Ghetto Mehgan James GIF by ALLBLK

This whole situation. What happened to picking up the phone or sending an email? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, mons†er said:

This whole situation. What happened to picking up the phone or sending an email? 

you dont think they tried that?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Just now, okgo said:

you dont think they tried that?

Of course I do, I just don't really get why Celebrities bring their personal first world problems to the internet. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 12

everything is clearly not alright at home and he spends his time trolling on twitter

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smarticle said:

everything is clearly not alright at home and he spends his time trolling on twitter

he's in a deep far right k-hole

• Thanks 1

why did she procreate with him? not once but multiple times?

angry-sorry.gif

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, mons†er said:

Of course I do, I just don't really get why Celebrities bring their personal first world problems to the internet. 

If you actually took the time to read the tweets Grimes mother explicitly says this is the only way she has to reach Elon.

Just now, Moloko Plus said:

If you actually took the time to read the tweets Grimes mother explicitly says this is the only way she has to reach Elon.

I read them, I understood what she was saying 100%. My statement still stands. There are lawyers and a judicial system that can support with that instead of airing your grievances on social media. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Why exactly did she even have children with this man? And why does he have custody over them?

What a sad situation. Well, Elon is a very petty man and it's pretty obvious from the way he handles criticism. Hopefully, something happens to him that will make him learn his place.

Edited by Princess Aurora

16 minutes ago, mons†er said:

Because he's a public figure acting like a piece of **** and she's trying to pressure him into doing the right thing by bringing in the general public to help? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, mons†er said:

is asking to have time to be with their family before their possible death is a first world issue?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, DougAF said:

Because it's a time sensitive issue? A woman on end of life palliative care can go at any minute… do you understand how long the process would be drawn out through the US court system? :rip: Zero critical thinking skills.

And how is that any different from bringing family issues to social media and nothing gets done before that individual passes on? :deadbanana: Zero critical thinking skills.

• Thumbs Down 5

Can somebody arrest him already?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mons†er said:

You think Elon Musk is going to be convinced to do the right thing after a private phone call from a random woman nobody knows. Bffr

God hes fugly and terrible

Horrendous and inexcusable for someone to keep a mother from her own children

Spoiler

But wtf did she expect?

Isn't this the same thing MIA's billionaire ex husband did to her? If she's follow the same trajectory let's await Grimes' baptized gospel album next year

Can't grimes just call the police? She can claim that he kidnapped the kids and is preventing her from seeing them. Especially he is holding the passports or something.  And why does Elon have full custody? 

he's an abusive man and y'all really need to stop victim-blaming Claire... i know you don't like her (i am not a fan anymore myself) but this is downright cruel and abusive behaviour from Elon. and not just to Claire, also to the kids. using them as pawns in his beef with their mum is disgusting.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Weaponizing children,

This has been going on forever

Single bitter baby mommas do this and it's ok but when it's done to them it's an issue? They just passports go get them new ones stop running to the internet crying like we will just laugh 

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.