12 dead in Israeli-occupied Golan Heights after attack, mostly children & teenagers

Яeo.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Яeo.

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Aethereal

• Bosque

17 minutes ago, Communion said:

It's so odd to me when people decide to post political news in this section because they know it'd get pushback for being misleading if posted in Civics. 

Let alone when OP's post history is full of "they kill gays in Palestine!", "Israel is the only Middle East democracy!!", etc.

I mean:

How craven does one have to be to see news of people hurt from what is likely crossfire of Israel's ongoing genocide - in an area of the world Israel is also illegally occupying from Syria - and rush to spread misinformation on it because you want people to feel for a government that has killed nearly 200,000 Palestinians in 10 months.

200,000 dead Palestinians? More is better to you?  Don't be stupid.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

It's unfortunate that Hamas hides and uses civilian safe zones as terror bases, putting Palestinians in danger, and even more sad that those with no relation to this conflict defend that strategy as "resistance."

Anyways, all you have to do is ask the Druze community within Israel who the bigger evil is. But based on your reply to me, I'm not sure that you'll like their answer.

Give up already, ZI(ONIST)VERT. +9 months into this genocide and you're still touting the same old "Hamas is using Palestinians as human shields" from years ago. Do you have any shred of humanity in you? 

Even your "I want love and peace for all!!!! I love Palestinians! Lets sing kumbaya" act was so full of **** and we all saw through it. You're geniunely one of the sickest people I have ever seen online. 

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

why not ask the lebanese or syrian druze?

wait i forgot your eastern european ass knows nothing about our region 

I'm sure they would agree that the quality of life in Israel is much better than living under true terrorist regime of Hezbollah and Assad. But ultimately they're irrelevant to the conversation at hand, and were only brought up to deflect and suggest that because it's "your region," you know better - except that your region's strategy of attacking Israel for 70 years and losing has brought nothing but pain and destruction to everyone. It's no secret that Middle Eastern countries that have made peace with Israel have a higher standard of living, and they also don't flirt with Iranian proxy terror groups. Maybe it's a mix of both :michael:

OT: the photos from this attack are terrible, and I'm sure the Ayatollah is panicking - after their Houthi pets went too far last week, and now this, they're treading a dangerous line that they know they're not prepared to cross.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 19

11 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Give up already, ZI(ONIST)VERT. +9 months into this genocide and you're still touting the same old "Hamas is using Palestinians as human shields" from years ago. Do you have any shred of humanity in you? 

Even your "I want love and peace for all!!!! I love Palestinians! Let's sing kumbaya" act was so full of **** and we all saw through it. You're geniunely one of the sickest people I have ever seen online. 

Until you can organize a protest in your own ethnostate without being thrown in jail, I literally could not give a single f.ck about your thoughts or feelings.

:ahh: 

Edited by ZIVERT
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 19

2 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Until you can organize a protest in your own ethnostate without being thrown in jail, I literally could not give a single f.ck about your thoughts or feelings.

Love seeing your true colors. Biggest **** you. :heart2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Until you can organize a protest in your own ethnostate without being thrown in jail,

Palestinians live under one of the harshest police states in existence established by the Zionist entity. This constant gleeful dismissal of Palestinian suffering is... dark.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The way people have completely normalized the murder of Jews (or in this case, the murder of Druze who are guilty by association according to the extreme left) as something that they deserve or even should be applauded is absolutely repugnant 

Edited by Bosque
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Israel bombed a school in Al-Balah in Central Gaza today and over 100 people were critically injured and 30 were murdered Innocent Palestinians experience this at a disproportional rate every single day. I see videos of Palestinian children under the rubble and d*ad on the ground every single day.

Maybe stop bombing innocent people, ethnically cleansing Palestinians and imperializing the Middle East in the first place if you dont want this to happen. 

Israel is being bombed by Hezbollah every day, are you going to ask them to stop as well?

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, Bosque said:

Israel is being bombed by Hezbollah every day, are you going to ask them to stop as well?

Did those bombings lead to 40k confirmed Israelis being murdered in the span of 9 months (with a potential 150k+ still being missed, unidentified or stuck under the rubble?)

• Like 1

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Did those bombings lead to 40k confirmed Israelis being murdered in the span of 9 months (with a potential 150k+ still being missed, unidentified or stuck under the rubble?)

So bombing a foreign country is okay unless the death toll reaches an arbitrary threshold set by you. Got it

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Bosque said:

So bombing a foreign country is okay unless the death toll reaches an arbitrary threshold set by you. Got it

You are intentionally disregarding Israel's atrocities and Palestinians suffering for what exactly? No amount of straw-man arguments will ever justify Israel's atrocities and you know this. Yes, if you use disproportionate amounts of violence and aggression like Israel, it's an entirely different story. You simply can't compare Hezbollah or Hamas to the terror Israel commits and the death toll / amounts of people injured and displaced is your metric. 

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

This user is serving some serious issues. Your response :clap3:

-

RIP, this is so terrible. Wtf does Lebanese terror groups join the war against Israel? As if they need any more issues in their country after the huge bomb in 2021 (?) that was basically the final nail in the coffin of their country's future.

• Thumbs Down 13

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Maybe you should ask Hamas politely to release Israeli hostages and stop using Palestinian people as human shields, might help x

Edited by KeshaSwift
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 15

6 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

This user is serving some serious issues. Your response :clap3:

-

RIP, this is so terrible. Wtf does Lebanese terror groups join the war against Israel? As if they need any more issues in their country after the huge bomb in 2021 (?) that was basically the final nail in the coffin of their country's future.

Your Israeli colonizer ass should take several seats. I would be digging my head in the sand if I were you.

Not that we needed more examples of Zionists being rotten people, but talking about the 2020* Beirut explosion like this is sick and twisted. So on brand.

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

Maybe you should ask Hamas politely to release Israeli hostages and stop using Palestinian people as human shields, might help x

Ask the Israelis to release Palestinian hostages who have been held for decades in cruel conditions and the Palestinian juveniles who get put into MILITARY courts.

• Like 2

Pics are so sad. RIP 

This is going to get even more insane. 

29 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

Israel started it years ago by taking Palestinians hostage and unlawfully imprisoned first - even before October 7th you smarty. Literally open a book and do your own ******* research.

Also why do you mention the hostages when Israel are the ones who literally killed a handful of THEIR OWN hostages? They don't care about them like they want you to believe. And for every hostage those clowns do free, over 360 Palestinians are killed per average.

Hamas actually offered many hostage release deals in exchange for Palestinian hostages to be released and ceasefires but Israel won't comply because they need to continue the "hostages" argument as long as possible to keep a excuse for their genocidal baby killing practices :heart2:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

You are intentionally disregarding Israel's atrocities and Palestinians suffering for what exactly? No amount of straw-man arguments will ever justify Israel's atrocities and you know this. Yes, if you use disproportionate amounts of violence and aggression like Israel, it's an entirely different story. You simply can't compare Hezbollah or Hamas to the terror Israel commits and the death toll / amounts of people injured and displaced is your metric. 

This is a thread about Hezbollahs abhorrent bombing of Druze children and you spent the first two pages doing nothing but deflecting to unrelated topics. Talk to a wall. 

• Thumbs Down 1

my first intuition was that this was staged by the Islamic government......

but the bloodshed needs to end on all sides

i stand with peace. 

Edited by xxxlamb
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Like 1

This so heartbreakin. I feel bad for all the innocent in israel / palestine who are sufferin for their politicians-political factions wrongdoings :giraffe:
Its so hard to deal with the evil people of this earth :emofish:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

OP, you are so ******* rotten.

Majdal Shams is a town in the Golan Heights, an occupied Syrian territory. It is not "Northern Israel". Media and zionists like you are circulating the news and labelling the victims as "Israeli children". They are not. They are Druze living under Israeli occupation and they are stateless. 

Hezbollah denied the attack. Other reports are saying it was a failed Iron Dome interceptor. Nothing is confirmed so far. And what we're not gonna do is let sick fucks circulate this news as "Israeli children killed by Hezbollah". 

May the victims rest in peace. Just yesterday we saw videos of an actually beheaded baby girl in Gaza, today we woke up to another massacre at a school in Gaza and videos of butchered bodies are all over the internet, and now this. I can't ******* wait for the downfall of Israel and its supporters.

eat him all the way UP 

• Like 1

Apparently posting a news article is considered a political statement

• Thumbs Down 1

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.