12 dead in Israeli-occupied Golan Heights after attack, mostly children & teenagers

Яeo.

Children are the most affected regardless of race and religion. RIP to the victims. 

• Like 4

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Яeo.

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Aethereal

• Bosque

2 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

This is such a weird and chronically online thing to say about dead children 

It's weird to say child killers should stop killing children in the first place if they don't want ANY child to suffer? Cause that really is what my comment came down to. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, jadeabove said:

What does Israel expect when they keep murdering children and innocent daily? That Hamas will stay there and just let them have it easy. It's like waging war and expecting to constantly be the victim without any of the consequences. You don't want your children murdered? Stop killing Palestinians. It's really that ******* simple.

RIP for the innocent souls having to pay the cost of war.

It came form Hezbollah and it hit an Arab area in the Golan Height.

• Thumbs Down 1

Unfortunate news. Death of any human is horrible, especially children. 

There are some reports online saying that this was due to a failed Iron Dome reaction, though. I guess we'll see what's true with what unfolds over the next few days.

1 minute ago, Aethereal said:

It came form Hezbollah and it hit an Arab area in the Golan Height.

Israel "blames". 🥸

• Like 1

Lmao yeah, Hezbollah said it had nothing to do with this and they don't usually shy from taking responsibility for their attacks on Israel.

How embarrassing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Now Bibi will get to claim this is another 6 9/11s worth of deaths and tragedy in Israel history, and he'll get to prolong the war for another 6 months, possibly beyond Gaza. 

good job, whichever faction that did this 

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

OP, you are so ******* rotten.

Majdal Shams is a town in the Golan Heights, an occupied Syrian territory. It is not "Northern Israel". Media and zionists like you are circulating the news and labelling the victims as "Israeli children". They are not. They are Druze living under Israeli occupation and they are stateless. 

Hezbollah denied the attack. Other reports are saying it was a failed Iron Dome interceptor. Nothing is confirmed so far. And what we're not gonna do is let sick fucks circulate this news as "Israeli children killed by Hezbollah". 

May the victims rest in peace. Just yesterday we saw videos of an actually beheaded baby girl in Gaza, today we woke up to another massacre at. school in Gaza and videos of butchered bodies are all over the internet, and now. I can't ******* wait for the downfall of Israel and its supporters.

God I appreciate your presence on this forum so much. :jonny:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Never give zionists an INCH at all. Always question their narratives. Israel's falling apart. It's supposed to be the most militarily sophisticated place on earth only for its Iron Dome to be penetrated repeatedly and now for it to misfire and kill civilians in Occupied Golan Heights. :'( 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

May the victims rest in peace. Just yesterday we saw videos of an actually beheaded baby girl in Gaza, today we woke up to another massacre at a school in Gaza and videos of butchered bodies are all over the internet, and now this. I can't ******* wait for the downfall of Israel and its supporters.

Their downfall is so inevitable and may we all be there alive to witness it.

19 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

It's weird to say child killers should stop killing children in the first place if they don't want ANY child to suffer? Cause that really is what my comment came down to. 

Then say what you mean because that was not all that was in your post. "I'm supposed to feel bad they get a taste of their own medicine?"

• Thumbs Down 3

10 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Lmao yeah, Hezbollah said it had nothing to do with this and they don't usually shy from taking responsibility for their attacks on Israel.

How embarrassing.

Druze Arabs have not accepted Israeli citizenship, so this could be a reason why Hezbollah was inclined to deny the attack if they really did it.

17 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

Then say what you mean because that was not all that was in your post. "I'm supposed to feel bad they get a taste of their own medicine?"

I could used different wording but what I was trying to convey with this post is that this is what Palestinians experience daily under worse conditions at an disproportional rate. May the victims of this attack rest in peace. I don't want any innocent person to suffer because of the Israeli led occupation

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, oshyms said:

this article doesn't mention any deaths? apologies if i am missing it but it just says 11 injured?

ZYVIV3w.png

Rest in peace to the 10 dead Druze children. Hezbollah, as well as all Iranian terror proxies, is a cancer on the world.

Edited by ZIVERT
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

Sadly now that we have a dozen of dead Druze children - it's really clear how dishonest are the people saying all deaths are wrong as an answer to dejustify the war in Gaza after Oct 7

It's not israel, it's occupied Syrian territory, and recognized as Syrian by the entire world

change the title

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Rest in peace to the 10 dead Druze children. Hezbollah, as well as all Iranian terror proxies, is a cancer on the world.

Terror would be Israel. Bombing refugees in safe-zones, killing tens of thousands of civilians in 9 months. Commiting atrocities that are beyond war-crimes every single day and continuing to do so in a senseless genocide. Hezbollah is nothing compared to the IOF and the photos and videos that pop up every single day of dead Palestinian babies proof this. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

OP, you are so ******* rotten.

Majdal Shams is a town in the Golan Heights, an occupied Syrian territory. It is not "Northern Israel". Media and zionists like you are circulating the news and labelling the victims as "Israeli children". They are not. They are Druze living under Israeli occupation and they are stateless. 

Hezbollah denied the attack. Other reports are saying it was a failed Iron Dome interceptor. Nothing is confirmed so far. And what we're not gonna do is let sick fucks circulate this news as "Israeli children killed by Hezbollah". 

May the victims rest in peace. Just yesterday we saw videos of an actually beheaded baby girl in Gaza, today we woke up to another massacre at a school in Gaza and videos of butchered bodies are all over the internet, and now this. I can't ******* wait for the downfall of Israel and its supporters.

The Druze are the most patriotic and Zionist minority in Israel. They all serve in the IDF

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

36 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

ZYVIV3w.png

it has been since updated, thanks for sharing 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Terror would be Israel. Bombing refugees in safe-zones, killing tens of thousands of civilians in 9 months. Commiting atrocities that are beyond war-crimes every single day and continuing to do so in a senseless genocide. Hezbollah is nothing compared to the IOF and the photos and videos that pop up every single day of dead Palestinian babies proof this. 

It's unfortunate that Hamas hides and uses civilian safe zones as terror bases, putting Palestinians in danger, and even more sad that those with no relation to this conflict defend that strategy as "resistance."

Anyways, all you have to do is ask the Druze community within Israel who the bigger evil is. But based on your reply to me, I'm not sure that you'll like their answer.

Edited by ZIVERT
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 17

6 minutes ago, oscarscheller said:

The Druze are the most patriotic and Zionist minority in Israel. They all serve in the IDF

the druze in the golan identify as syrian and refused israeli citizenship 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, ZIVERT said:

Anyways, all you have to do is ask the Druze community within Israel who the bigger evil is. But based on your reply to me, I'm not sure that you'll like their answer.

why not ask the lebanese or syrian druze?

wait i forgot your eastern european ass knows nothing about our region 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.