Aya Nakamura performs at the Olympic Opening Ceremony

All In My Head

Queen of France devoured her haters with this one :coffee2: The "Formidable" cover and the Republican Guard :jonnycat:

Maybe the worst performer I have ever seen. So, so, sooo bad. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

I love my sis but that was.. :shutup:

At least she looked amazing 

• Like 1

We want angele. :michael:

the performance was more symbolic (with the Republican Guard, the location and the lyrics addressed to her haters) than good, but she still looked amazing and she was charismatic enough that you couldn't get bored. :cm:

of course a two hours show with this energy would be bad, but these 3 minutes were enough in the context of the whole ceremony imo 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Celine really was the BEST part of the opening ceremony (Gaga to an extent). 

She didn't devour them, she gave them more reasons to hate her :rip: 

• Like 1

This was... something :skull: I'm missing the context on why the French dislike her, but if this performance was supposed to prove something... she didn't do it

• Like 1

I loved the symbolism and concept, but considering the build up to this performance was filled with so much controversy, I think the good sis should've really gave a PERFORMANCE to really shut the haters up. Overall I still enjoyed it though.

Edited by BOOMBAYAH

Maybe it was because of the rain, but she looked stiff and off-beat here. Is this how she typically performs? :doc: 

She seemed nervous is all 

The way even French people about her performance and we got ATRL :tornado:

• Like 1

Go on then. Give us NOTHING. :dancehall3:

they set her up

It's insane how people can program themselves to think something it's great when the receipts clearly show otherwise.

I'm not a fan of Aya but i tried to let and see what she could offer.... 

Well the all internet called Hilarry Duff's With Love performance lazy but they think Aya's iconic. 🫣

just the simple fact that she did it and she sang her own songs + a remix of a classic song such as Formidable is already a huge deal here in France :clap3:

from the day she was rumored to be part of the Olympics opening ceremony she has received nothing but nasty, hateful and racists comments from the far right politicians (and even the right actually). so i'm glad she or the people behind the ceremony didn't  back down 🙌

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.