Can she focus on the real issues like when Mariah is giving us a new album 

• Like 7
  • Haha 6

There was another one from 2020 :dies:

GTCeOfoacAADwDY.jpg?ex=66a579ab&is=66a42

And this that people posted on ATRL earlier

She predicted a Trump win though

Edited by Illuminati

You dont need special abilities to guess it would've happen chile. 

Biden was half off from the beginning 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Astrology is so funny to me. They always say this "might" happen or this "can happen" then out of the 2000 things they get wrong they get one right and say "see it was in the stars the entire time." :dies: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

She predicted a Trump win though

Edited by imabadkid

Astrology is mostly about guesses. It's not something reliable. However, can we ask her when Gaga releases her new album or If Rihanna is ever gonna release new music? :-*

Edited by Princess Aurora

3 hours ago, Onyxmage said:

Astrology is so funny to me. They always say this "might" happen or this "can happen" then out of the 2000 things they get wrong they get one right and say "see it was in the stars the entire time." :dies: 

Lol! Because ultimately we're creating our reality, so sometimes ppl read it right…and sometimes they don't.  

It's just a tool to help you navigate situations based on your current circumstance.  But ultimately we still have free will + can make different decisions.  And life is constantly presenting new decisions/situations, so it's hard to get it right every single time.  Especially when talking about something long term.  

It's like a compass/map, but realize you're still the one ultimately navigating the ship. :biggrin:  Not to be taken as law.  

• Like 2

The Vocal Coach should review Kamala next 

:clack:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

You dont need special abilities to guess it would've happen chile. 

Biden was half off from the beginning 

Huh? This was predicted in 2018. Before Biden had picked Kamala as VP and before he'd even pulled ahead in the 2020 primary. 

A broken clock is right twice a day.

On 7/27/2024 at 5:24 AM, Onyxmage said:

Her prediction from 2018 said Kamala was entering a 12 year peak period that would begin in Dec 2020. If it's so easy why don't you make an accurate prediction. 

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Her prediction from 2018 said Kamala was entering a 12 year peak period that would begin in Dec 2020. If it's so easy why don't you make an accurate prediction. 

I don't make predictions based on something that has no scientific, statistical or historical standard of accuracy. Like I said, they throw out random predictions with the disclaimer that it might or might not happen. Nobody should take it seriously. :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.