Katy Perry's parents have donated eye-watering amount to Trump and GOP

Riverbank

https://www.the-express.com/entertainment/celebrity-news/144383/Katy-Perry-parents-donate-donald-trump

Katy Perry parents have reportedly made tons of donations to the Republican Party even as their famous daughter supports the Democrats.

According to The U.S. Sun, the pentecostal preachers Keith and Mary Hudson and their church have also received over $1 million in donations over the past five years as they continue to have a wealthy lifestyle.

It is a religious organization, which is tax-exempt, and has been filing 990 annual returns - with the latest coming in 2022.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Riverbank

• OrgVisual

• Raphy23

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprised. :celestial5:

Yikes!

Color me surprised!

• Thumbs Down 1

it's never a good idea to bring up celebrity parents because god knows all of our faves' parents do very questionable tingz

• Like 7

Idk if this is supposed to be a drag or wtv, but how her parents vote doesn't really matter :michael:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tropical said:

And what's Katy supposed to do about it? My parents vote differently from me.

They're probably using Katy's money, right? 

If my parents used the money I give them to to donate it to a facist, racist, xenophobic, anti human rights, rapist, garbage human being, I'll cut them off.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

not the gays out of all the people coming for someone because of what their parents do :bibliahh:it's almost like you should know the best that you ≠ your parents

y'all do anything for a quick drag, huh

• Like 14
  • Thumbs Down 5

It's a Pentecostal's world and you're lucky to be living in it :rip:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

It's a republican's world and you're lucky to be libbing in it

Katy-Perry-vote-Rick-Caruso-0006.jpg?res

• Haha 8

16 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

not the gays out of all the people coming for someone because of what their parents do :bibliahh:it's almost like you should know the best that you ≠ your parents

Didn't Katy literally vote for a Republican for mayor of LA just a couple years ago? :deadbanana2:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

16 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Didn't Katy literally vote for a Republican for mayor of LA just a couple years ago? :deadbanana2:

Not you getting downvoted for staying facts :rip:

But Yup she did, and that mayor wanted to round up the homeless and throw them in a warehouse so they wouldn't be "a bother" to the rich that live there like Katy, so idk where all these "she isnt her parents!1" are coming from 

Edited by Starchild
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Who brought the gays up first, though? Instead of coming for us you should go stream that little song

• Like 2

Like she didn't donate too...

Oh please Katy is a republican. She knows she will get dragged hard if she openly came out as conservative. She already voted for a republican for LA mayor. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Legend ReX said:

I've shared this on here before, but Katy's parents came to my city to preach (ie, grift 💵) several years ago. When someone in the crowd asked what they thought of their daughter's song "I Kissed a Girl," they responded "Well we kissed God, and we liked it more!" :deadbanana4:  Sick family.

:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Katy is such a hypocrite all around :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Well

sXyatuJ.png

• Haha 8

Maybe put amount they donated to GOP campaigns instead of the amount their CHURCH received next time :chick1:

Federal Election Commission records show that Mary has donated 78 times to the GOP since 2019 including Trump's presidential campaigns.

Keith donated just once but Mary's donations range from 34 cents to $1,000.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.