Britney calls out Halsey, then retracts: "speaking with my lawyers" >> "fake news!"

ImpressMeMuch

Plz as if Halsey's team wouldn't clear the sample before releasing a song with the exact same title and a promotion cycle focusing solely on the sample of Brit's song 

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WhateverYouWant

• ImpressMeMuch

• kataraqueen

• Eternium

Horrible woman with a lost soul and foul behavior. :doc:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

20 hours ago, Popboi. said:

And who's the one that kept them employed, with the cship being long over :suburban:

And who is the one refusing to leave California? Exactly :chick3:

On 7/29/2024 at 1:11 PM, Paddy said:

You don't have to bring Halsey down to bring Britney up, your point would still stand. Clearly people still care about her so... let's just move on, the two of them are ok and things got resolved and that's what matters. 

I didnt mean to be rude it was a genuine statement. 

most of the tweets wont even load a cached version lol

i personally am one of the people who believes britney needs some kind of medical intervention, but i don't get the particular freakout over these specific tweets? It's a pretty obvious case of her 'team' ****** up and not preparing her (but lbr, so many people sample britney all the time, it's not as if they're going to be running all those requests by her). So it looks like she just stumbled across the video and her trauma understandably caused her to misinterpret it and she headed straight to social media to express her feelings. The team comes in and does some damage control. Pretty normal celeb stuff except in this case it's Britney so :michael:

what should be concerning everyone (as always) is the apparent absence of any kind of real support system for this extremely traumatised woman, despite her obviously having the resources to hire that kind of help. That and the never ending stream of uncanny valley, hyper-sexual (and yes that can be a bad thing) videos she churns out on the daily, but we can't express concern over those because... it's britney? :michael:

• Like 1

My guess is Halsey will never sing or perform this song live after this whole debacle. I wouldn't blame her but I'm sure no one is interested in this song either. Best to move on from this.

On 7/29/2024 at 8:48 PM, WhateverYouWant said:

Let's all be real and admit nobody would give af about this 40 something year old woman ranting on social media if it wasn't Britney Spears. I literally deleted most of my social media cause that's all it is. 

She owes us absolutely nothing anymore so let this bish live the rest of her life how she wants. She's retired from this life. She can't change the fact that she's a celebrity. She clearly doesn't care if we like her or not so move on. 

Ps all this over Halsey? Who even cares about her anymore. Have your opinion and move on but I assume most of you actually don't gaf cause who would? 

If your concerned for Britney she has all the money in the world to get the best help if that's what she wants. It's nobody's place to be saying what she should or shouldnt be feeling right now. Especially strangers on the internet. 

I actually think she cares very much what people think of her. She claimed the person at that hotel was a body double, lashed out at the paparazzi multiple times for making her look bad and this latest rant about the Halsey video. That's the entire point. Of course she has trauma response, of course she has triggers and of course she's going to react to things differently than "normal" people. But why does everything have to be so public all the time which invites even more scrutiny and more negativity? Just deactivate social media and work on yourself instead of constantly creating a fuss.

Even if she thought the video was offensive she should have called her lawyer and sorted it out privately which is obviously what happened but only after she made a huge deal about it and then had to lie that it was someone else.

Edited by Jay07

I think there's a big misconception happening here and elsewhere too. Britney isn't mad about the Lucky sample. She cleared that and is aware of that. Britney was triggered by the video. 

Just to clear it out. As lots of people are saying " She's mad because her song was used". 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/27/2024 at 5:58 PM, MilanY said:

well, duh! we all know that for years, she is just too nasty, liar and rude.

Interesting. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.