Britney calls out Halsey, then retracts: "speaking with my lawyers" >> "fake news!"

ImpressMeMuch

It's sad that Britney has so much trauma from being ridiculed that she automatically assumed Halsey was making fun of her.  She overall seems to have a lot of trouble even comprehending that not everyone and everything is out to get her.  

• Like 1

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WhateverYouWant

• ImpressMeMuch

• kataraqueen

• Eternium

i'm not trying to dismiss or infantilize her, but at a certain point, you have to just sort of ignore the stuff she says. its beyond lashing out or misguided anger or whatever, she is simply not in reality so trying to treat these outbursts as rational is very pointless. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

that's rich coming from you :rip: 

IMG_0857.thumb.gif.39b255c3e14b4d17c003fda9263dfda2.gif

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

So she cant even have the freedom to use her phone? Poor woman.

Edited by Cardcaptor Sakura

18 hours ago, MilanY said:

well, duh! we all know that for years, she is just too nasty, liar and rude.

It takes one to know one, am I right?

giphy.gif

• Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 5

She's like a female real life Joker now. Very Grinch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

20 hours ago, TipToe said:

She totally needs someone to watch her social media usage, she can't just go there and say anything on a whim. That's ridiculous.

Why can't she? The rest of us can and do. 

22 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

She should direct all that anger to a new album

:clack:

It could be one of her best tbh. An album that is a middle finger to the industry. 

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, A Million Lights said:

She definitely needs a social media manager. That was disgusting 

Well guess what she still works with that agency who handled her socials during the conservatorship, shady ass people. Maybe that's the problem.

it feels like everyone and their mother have the password to her twitter :rip: like what the hell is this? 

• Haha 1

What did Britney say? It's deleted now, does anyone have a screenshot?

Girl youre an adult just admit the mistake and own up to it, its part of growing up...no one buy your 'i was hacked' agenda 

:ryan3:

• Thanks 5

Why are her fans always trying to excuse her? She truly is the most insufferable celebrity there is, an ego maniac that thinks the world revolves around her. Pathetic 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 5

i love(d) Britney but this was the final drop for me tbh... she needs to shut the **** up and think before she posts dumb bullshit. i'm not buying the 'that wasn't me', she's probably suffering from schizophrenia. She needs professional HELP. 

i feel bad for Halsey. Thank god she's being cool about it, but i'm sure it stung. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 4

Crazy how everything needs to be explained and dumbed down to that Britney girl. Is she a child? How hard can it be to take a step back and think instead of succumbing to one's misplaced outrage and stupidity? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

On 7/28/2024 at 9:26 AM, Totami Legend said:

Well guess what she still works with that agency who handled her socials during the conservatorship, shady ass people. Maybe that's the problem.

And who's the one that kept them employed, with the cship being long over :suburban:

7 hours ago, QuanticXplosion said:

Why are her fans always trying to excuse her? She truly is the most insufferable celebrity there is, an ego maniac that thinks the world revolves around her. Pathetic 

I don't condone her behavior this time around, but you're not seriously gonna sit there and tell us that she's the most insufferable celeb or egomaniacal when she typically keeps to herself, unlike certain other celebs who get tons of media attentions and new threads on this site every time they breathe. :toofunny3:

Let's all be real and admit nobody would give af about this 40 something year old woman ranting on social media if it wasn't Britney Spears. I literally deleted most of my social media cause that's all it is. 

She owes us absolutely nothing anymore so let this bish live the rest of her life how she wants. She's retired from this life. She can't change the fact that she's a celebrity. She clearly doesn't care if we like her or not so move on. 

Ps all this over Halsey? Who even cares about her anymore. Have your opinion and move on but I assume most of you actually don't gaf cause who would? 

If your concerned for Britney she has all the money in the world to get the best help if that's what she wants. It's nobody's place to be saying what she should or shouldnt be feeling right now. Especially strangers on the internet. 

Edited by WhateverYouWant
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, WhateverYouWant said:

Let's all be real and admit nobody would give af about this 40 something year old woman ranting on social media if it wasn't Britney Spears. I literally deleted most of my social media cause that's all it is. 

She owes us absolutely nothing anymore so let this bish live the rest of her life how she wants. She's retired from this life. She can't change the fact that she's a celebrity. She clearly doesn't care if we like her or not so move on. 

Ps all this over Halsey? Who even cares about her anymore. Have your opinion and move on but I assume most of you actually don't gaf cause who would? 

If your concerned for Britney she has all the money in the world to get the best help if that's what she wants. It's nobody's place to be saying what she should or shouldnt be feeling right now. Especially strangers on the internet. 

I was agreeing with you an all point until to tear to shred this poor Halsey. 

your last point is very valid tho. Obviously she has a full life on her own that we are not made aware of and she is traveling, enjoying herself and probably getting help in one way or another. People are so quick to call her crazy when it's been soon 3 years since she has been freed from the conservatorship and trust me, she would have autodestructed herself by now if He was as unwell as people like to say. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhateverYouWant said:

Ps all this over Halsey? Who even cares about her anymore

You don't have to bring Halsey down to bring Britney up, your point would still stand. Clearly people still care about her so... let's just move on, the two of them are ok and things got resolved and that's what matters. 

• Thanks 1

It wasn't that serious Britney 

:clack:

Yeah, that initial statement was ridiculous :doc: though I do empathize with Brit possibly being triggered from making a connection of any of the scenes to her life.

Maybe it would've been more tactful if Halsey came up with an original chorus to mitigate any speculation of their lives being bridged together for a visual? She's being a great sport publicly, but I wonder how sad she feels behind the scenes over that brutal response.

Edited by Quiqui4eva

On 7/27/2024 at 12:44 AM, Cain said:

She's allowed to feel how she feels but she can't go around and do this. It's incredibly toxic to not hold Britney accountable to her actions just because of what she has been through. We can see her behaviour in that context, and explain and rationalize it, but we shouldn't be cheering it on or even respect it. As someone who's also been in therapy for PTSD it's very valuable to hear people say when I'M the one that ****** up exactly because of the distorted view someone with trauma can have. Just excusing every single outburst 'because we don't know what it's like to be her' is not the way

The us especially dragged her name for yeahs and everyone clapped and agreed. If she wants to give it back I say sure. 

We all played a part in making her this way so maybe just get off her neck for a bit. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.