Britney calls out Halsey, then retracts: "speaking with my lawyers" >> "fake news!"

ImpressMeMuch

Oh, Brit. :rip: Your every thought does not need to be aired online, sis. 

30 minutes ago, drip drop said:

someone get her dad

Now you know damn well her house doesn't have wheelchair access. 

• Haha 9

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WhateverYouWant

• ImpressMeMuch

• kataraqueen

• Eternium

Adorable :clap3:  

I just don't wanna believe Britney posted that cause this is disgusting 

She needs a new team, if someone else has access to her account that person needs to be fired

• Like 2

Sky Ferreira was right about that girl

• Thumbs Down 1

She's such a liar. :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Britney actually called to Halsey and said "Hey I hope you're not mad, this is me playing into the BS10 era"

• Haha 8

this is your brain on drugs 80s GIF

• Haha 11
  • Thumbs Down 8

now miss Britney:ace:

WHats happening???

I dont understand anything!!! Im late & lost

Was Britney hacked??

Britney is so embarrassing. 

• Thumbs Down 3

Britney embarrassed herself today. I hope she learns from this (she should've learned from the Xtina interview mess)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ivan_brit said:

WHats happening???

I dont understand anything!!! Im late & lost

Was Britney hacked??

she impulsively and publicly slammed Halsey, realised she was wrong (probably after the backlash) then claimed she was hacked instead of taking accountability 

• Thanks 1

If it was Britney, which I'm not sure because the first post really isn't her style, talking about calling lawyers and all, but in case it was she really needs to learn to be less reactive and victimized, breath and wait another day.

She's so embarrassing :deadbanana4: Somebody buy a diary for her. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

she impulsively and publicly slammed Halsey, realised she was wrong (probably after the backlash) then claimed she was hacked instead of taking accountability 

Ohhh I see, I was like what is she talking about.

I hope Britney is ok, she gets upset just by a random paparazzi, Imagine all this backlash :cries:

3 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

She's so embarrassing :deadbanana4: Somebody buy a diary for her. 

someone should buy you a diary

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

I said this about about Britney before and people just defended her. We all know she had problems that people brought to her but that doesnt mean she is perfect and needs to be defended all the time. It's OK to not be perfect and flawless all the time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Josh said:

someone should buy you a diary

I'm not the one ranting on social media. :clown:

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 3

Whats this blow up over like nothing? 

Love mother to bits, but this just shows she should try to work things out privately before venting them online. I'm all about her using her Instagram to express herself but there's things that should be resolved privately for her own good.

I'm guessing she was aware of the sample but not the video, didn't know a thing about H's cancer and lupus and got extremely triggered thinking it was mocking her, and then found out the truth and took back her statement.

There's a lot of uneccesary hate for both parties in this thread tho, specially Britney's, is not surprise she snaps over these types of things considering her situation, calling her names won't make her heal nor realize she's in the wrong.

Halsey clearly understood her and forgave her, and I think we all should do the same and hope Britney learns from this experience.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I said this about about Britney before and people just defended her. We all know she had problems that people brought to her but that doesnt mean she is perfect and needs to be defended all the time. It's OK to not be perfect and flawless all the time.

The conservatorship and her family has truly changed her to the worst. She used to be such an amazing, analytical and patient person. I guess everyone leeching and using her all of her life has crreated a major wound in her soul that now she mistrusts everyone around her even the ones that want to support her. 

It's not a good look and I dislike it. But I can't say she doesn't have an excuse at all. But as a Stan I hope she signs off. Like permanently, just delete all social media because I can see her being literally cancelled in the near future. She has become so out of touch, and this **** would not fly now. She seems to be stuck in the 2000's theoretically. 

One more misstep and I can see everyone officially cancelling and turning against her. She needs to leave the U.S and seek proper and unforced therapy. God knows we all need it. I'm not being judgemental but I can honestly relate to her situation.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, naval23 said:

:deadbanana2: It's giving

feat. Joel Babbington on X: "Fixed it https://t.co/DDdErU5awC" / X

Not this Twitter stealing my content :hoetenks:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.