Britney calls out Halsey, then retracts: "speaking with my lawyers" >> "fake news!"

ImpressMeMuch

2 minutes ago, By the Water said:

The coping is insane

mFDr3vy.gif

Let's try using your brain for two seconds, sis. Why would this be coping? I'm genuinely concerned for Britney that Cade is handling everything behind the scenes and that he most likely is pretending to be her to Halsey. He previously did that to Mariah Carey (and her assistant) and that is significantly worse than Britney being rude.

mFDr3vy.gif

2 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Holding her accountable for being purposely ignorant /=/ going off.

Saying something insanely rude then pretending you never said it is not walking back on her statement. 

She just avoided accountability as she is aware her fans like you normalize it and attack others who dare to hold her accountable:michael:

A woman is allowed to be upset when someone portrays negative aspects of their story that they did not give them permission to retell or interpret. 

You've never been good at gaslighting and you aren't good now. Find a new hobby.

mFDr3vy.gif

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WhateverYouWant

• ImpressMeMuch

• kataraqueen

• Eternium

Yikes… she did this with body shaming Christina too :biblio:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Slap said:

Woke up to this thread and checked out the song, it's beautiful and I normally can't stand Halsey. Cant believe Britney got hacked, she should call Rita for some advice :gaycatney5:

spacer.png

The FBI is already involved. We will prosecute the perpetrators :clack:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Why, we all know Britney's struggles? it's not news nor is it exploiting that. This song/video is personal to Halsey's life. She has went bald several times, and may have cancer which is related to that. It just so happens to be that Britney also went bald during her lowest moments.

I think Britney needs to accept her past and her struggles, instead of run away from them. I hope she realizes Halsey is not a bad person and instead handles this privately. She could've easily contacted Halsey's team privately and communicated her concerns and gained clarity on Halsey's story before exploding publicly on social media.

Also Britney has done this several times, where she targets someone online without reason. She remains not totally sound mentally and to deny that is any enabling someone who clearly needs help.

After Britney's second tweet, I agree. she needs to learn how to handle her anger every time she feels like she's been attacked, specially when she is in the wrong like in this case.

I still think that using a Britney sample was a bad choice for this song as people could easily mistake the lyrics and think it is about Britney, so her initial reaction was normal, she just needed to handle it better or not publicly. 

2 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

And??? Didn't Xtina started shooting Ozempic up right after?? Britney was just giving a little angel push.

:suburban:

Edited by Richie.Valdez
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 11

Just now, Richie.Valdez said:

And??? Didn't Xtina started shooting Ozempic up right after?? Britney was just giving a little angel push.

:suburban:

Disgusting.

• Like 1

This woman is so insanely dumb it's actually kinda sad

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

Y'all should've listened to Sky Ferreira about that Halsey girl. 

This just reminded me of when she said she sang "Lucky" to Michael Jackson :deadbanana: Not Halsey using her Britney song!

When she backtracks again in 10 minutes... 

:ahh:

19 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

The way Britney and her fans have literally become the biggest turds online is for the books.

Britney fans have always been huge turds.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

Britney's literally my forever fave but Halsey clearly worships her and didn't even attempt to disrespect her with the song or the video. Ugghh :katie:

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 1

That comment was so nasty, hopefully this will make the song get more streams

Britney creating controversy around the song to generate hype and clicks for Halsey iktr! The most generous queen in the industry! 

Edited by knewbetterpt2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Britney sis 

it must have been brinty spreas

Screenshot-2024-07-26-at-8-12-34-PM.png

• Haha 6

The reports and warning points that will be flying left and right in this thread.  

:clack:

• Like 1

I hope she's doing okay.

With the stuff Britney has gone through in the past I totally believe someone in her team posted that first tweet for some buzz over any other theory s:wan:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Obsession said:

I realize it's kind of annoying but you have to remember Britney is like someone who has had the whole world against her at one point and has been overmedicated. She doesn't see things the way a lot of us do because she's been in a position a lot of us have never and will never be in. She probably should do more research, but she's not mentally well and she's been put in a situation where mental health professionals have abused her, and likely doesn't trust them.

Hopefully, this can get worked out, but I don't think anyone meant any harm here and I don't think bashing either artist does anyone any favors. 

You know what, that's actually a really good point. We also have to remember she's been attacked her entire life (Remember the wife of the MD Governor who said she wanted to un*live Britney)... she also was America's punching bag for so many years I think she REFUSES to allow people to bully her the way they did for so many years without defending herself. 

Britney is a v complex person who has experienced a lot of trauma. I feel bad for her, I hope she's able to hopefully find someone who she can talk to and trust to try and move pass her issues.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Guilherme Make Love said:

It's insane that you're truly trying to make an artist dealing with cancer the bad person here … shut the **** up!!!! 

Either Britney or her team are TOTALLY wrong, Halsey have the sample, she did write a letter for Britney, she's talking about a disgraceful disease, she's the victim here … Britney is the one who should apologize because her previous tweet is just as insensitive as your shitty post.

There don't have to be any "bad people" when genuine feelings are involved. 

10 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

Ah! Yes, Christina Aguilera, the girl who never once body shamed another individual….oh, wait! Kelly Osbourne exists. :rip: 

ot: I'm willing to bet Cade Hudson did not show her the letter until after she saw this video without context much like  she more than likely never received that letter from Pamela Anderson or any of the other celebrities who have written letters to her. 

• Thumbs Down 4

Britney is my #1 fave (and Lucky is my first Britney song) but she was 100% in the wrong for posting this publicly instead of sending a DM.

Halsey has been saying how much she loved Britney for weeks, only to be faced with litigation threats from her idol as soon as her video drops.

And I feel bad for Britney too because now people are dragging her from all sides and she made herself look silly.

She turned a beautiful gesture into drama because she cannot control her emotions.

• Like 1

She's getting dragged everywhere 

:deadbanana2:

I guess ATRL is the last place who which Britney supporters.

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.