Saint Laurent creative director shades Gaga, Dior

Moloko Plus

9 minutes ago, AlbumOfTheYear said:

You stan a woman whose whole personality is a dumb haircut though

Canadian Lol GIF

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Archetype said:

First of all, this man and his team at YSL are not capable of recreating that dress considering the sloppy and lazy womenswear collections he's been showing since his start at YSL.

Secondly, brands recreate and reference past iconic designs by other brands and designers every single season, especially if it's 40+ years old.  Anthony himself does this, as did the founder of the brand he is employed at, so I struggle to think this is the reason why is he mad.

Finally, he deleted his post because he knows he is a clown.  He has not dressed Gaga for a SINGLE event since he became creative director at YSL, not once.  He was also the lead womenswear designer of Versace when Gaga was partnered with Versace, but he never promoted or posted anything about her or his work on her.  Did he seriously think she or her team were going to work with him?  Stay being a loser Anthony, I'm sure YSL is shopping around to replace him in a few years anyway since profit has gone down since Hedi Slimane left.

Clear him

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Archetype said:

Why?  What about Anthony's work at YSL would make you think he would be the right choice for this outfit?  And just for context, Anthony references and copies designs from other brands just like every other designer, just like Yves himself did (directly lifting from Christian Dior might I add).  There is nothing unique nor controversial about Dior making this look for her.

I never said anything about that though, I said they all should be included. I don't see any issue with Dior doing the look.

2 hours ago, shyboi said:

one thing i've noticed about every Gaga fan is that they all think they are some sort of haute couture connoisseurs, kinda like those male workers at Zara, it's actually very cute

What can you expect from the fans of the lady who said  this:

"I myself can look at almost any hemline, silhouette, beadwork, or heel architecture and tell you very precisely who designed it first, what French painter they stole it from, how many designers reinvented it after them, and what cultural and musical movement parented the birth, death, and resurrection of that particular trend."

:ahh:

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 9

2 hours ago, AlbumOfTheYear said:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, shyboi said:

one thing i've noticed about every Gaga fan is that they all think they are some sort of haute couture connoisseurs, kinda like those male workers at Zara, it's actually very cute

:dies:

ytf6rfy8.thumb.gif.3dc6e444c83636a94008d

Edited by Wonbin
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, AlbumOfTheYear said:

• Haha 1

Me, as a cross-stan, when the Avatars and LMs go to battle :bibliahh:

spacer.png

• Haha 2

A shame that ga ga approved this kind of behavior, but not surprised. :matty:

• Thumbs Down 3

13 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

What can you expect from the fans of the lady who said  this:

"I myself can look at almost any hemline, silhouette, beadwork, or heel architecture and tell you very precisely who designed it first, what French painter they stole it from, how many designers reinvented it after them, and what cultural and musical movement parented the birth, death, and resurrection of that particular trend."

madonna elderly fans are so obsessed with gaga they even know the obscure quotes by her, sad :skull:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Hikki said:

madonna elderly fans are so obsessed with gaga they even know the obscure quotes by her, sad :skull:

Surely Lady Gaga fans are known for being spring chickens in 2024 :lmao:

Edited by Alongoria13
  • Haha 1

then why are you copying a birkin bag

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmKstmwf1_pw0IgxopD5x

• Haha 1

No one remembers your unoriginal look from 1963. 

3 hours ago, Komet said:

GTcQci9WMAA0Ozz?format=jpg&name=smallGTbv1EObcAA-wkF?format=jpg&name=orig

?

:lakitu: I- 

I'm not a "haute couture connoisseur" but I see very very clear differences between the looks. Sure, it could be argued that it was directly inspired by this look, but it's been modernized and elaborated on to the point that it is its own unique creation. What a loser. Loud, wrong, and now deletedT :fan:

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.