• Haha 7

Uh oh the fashion police 

• Haha 3

Must be a Madonna stan.

:suburban:

• Haha 2

Saint Laurent trying so hard to have their "reductive" moment. :toofunny3:

excuse me wtf gaga got to do with it :clack:

its sounds like designers dragging each other.

• Thanks 2

everyone wants a familiar fruit moment or whatever

Oh it wasn't Saint Laurent? 

Not the tag and everything

The post is deleted. He probably realized his foolishness  :suburban:

He's mad he couldn't get the credit. 

Go back to adding gold chains to Hedi Slimane's YSL leftovers. 

• Haha 13

It's such a classic look that has been done a thousand times over and for a designer, who should very much be aware of that, to think they have some ownership over a black gloves and pink feathers or the cabaret aesthetic is genuinely embarrassing. Get a grip.

Edited by Thin White Duke
  • Like 3

I'd like to think I had something to do with him deleting this post, he pulled the plug right after I commented with something like "At some point you've got to realize how embarrassing it is that you're spending your evening on instagram trying to claim ownership over evening gloves and ostrich feathers instead of getting booked for these types of gigs" :gaycat:

uDZ0vXl.gif

Edited by Vegvisir
  • Like 2
  • Haha 10

5 minutes ago, Archetype said:

First of all, this man and his team at YSL are not capable of recreating that dress considering the sloppy and lazy womenswear collections he's been showing since his start at YSL.

Secondly, brands recreate and reference past iconic designs by other brands and designers every single season, especially if it's 40+ years old.  

Finally, he deleted his post because he knows he is a clown.  He has not dressed Gaga for a SINGLE event since he became creative director at YSL, not once.  He was also the lead womenswear designer of Versace when Gaga was partnered with Versace, but he never promoted or posted anything about her or his work on her.  Did he seriously think she or her team were going to work with him?  Stay being a loser Anthony, I'm sure YSL is shopping around to replace him in a few years anyway since profit has gone down since Hedi Slimane left.

clock it! :clap3:

Henri Pinault must have sent him a DM :ahh:

that's why he deleted the post.

French Couturiers are well known to be catty. But they should've been included. I assumed the entire Federation de la Haute Couture would've been included during the Olympics. 

29 minutes ago, IsidoraMarí said:

But they should've been included.

Why?  What about Anthony's work at YSL would make you think he would be the right choice for this outfit?  And just for context, Anthony references and copies designs from other brands just like every other designer, just like Yves himself did (directly lifting from Christian Dior might I add).  There is nothing unique nor controversial about Dior making this look for her.

Edited by Archetype
  • Like 2

one thing i've noticed about every Gaga fan is that they all think they are some sort of haute couture connoisseurs, kinda like those male workers at Zara, it's actually very cute

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 12

45 minutes ago, Archetype said:

First of all, this man and his team at YSL are not capable of recreating that dress considering the sloppy and lazy womenswear collections he's been showing since his start at YSL.

Secondly, brands recreate and reference past iconic designs by other brands and designers every single season, especially if it's 40+ years old.  

Finally, he deleted his post because he knows he is a clown.  He has not dressed Gaga for a SINGLE event since he became creative director at YSL, not once.  He was also the lead womenswear designer of Versace when Gaga was partnered with Versace, but he never promoted or posted anything about her or his work on her.  Did he seriously think she or her team were going to work with him?  Stay being a loser Anthony, I'm sure YSL is shopping around to replace him in a few years anyway since profit has gone down since Hedi Slimane left.

I've noticed fashion gays are some of the most cattiest and meanest f slurs around. Drag him tbh. 

He didn't really shade Gaga so i'll let it slide 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.