Canadian soccer teams have been spying on opponents for YEARS!

SoldierofLove

Coaching staff and contractors working with Canada's men's and women's national soccer teams have been engaged for years in efforts to film the closed-door training sessions of their opponents, including during the women's gold-medal winning Olympic tournament in 2021, two sources with first-hand knowledge of the activity told TSN.

The Canadian Olympic Committee said on Wednesday that assistant coach Jasmine Mander and analyst Joseph Lombardi had left the team and returned to Canada after Lombardi was caught using a drone to spy on two of New Zealand's closed training sessions. On Thursday, Canada beat New Zealand 2-1 in their Olympic tournament opener.

https://www.tsn.ca/soccer/canada-s-men-s-and-women-s-soccer-teams-have-relied-on-drones-and-spying-for-years-sources-say-1.2153674

:rip:

This is so embarrassing :dies:

I'm sure other teams spy as well, but to be caught like this? :rip:

Edited by SoldierofLove
  • Haha 1

And still losing? :blush:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

omg i'm embarrassed

maple electric chair

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, SoldierofLove said:

The Canadian Olympic Committee said on Wednesday that assistant coach Jasmine Mander and analyst Joseph Lombardi had left the team and returned to Canada after Lombardi was caught using a drone to spy on two of New Zealand's closed training sessions. On Thursday, Canada beat New Zealand 2-1 in their Olympic tournament opener.

It's Canadian soccer, could it possibly have been this serious?

• Haha 1

Desperate times call for desperate measures :clap3:

No wonder they won the last Olympics... I knew it was fishy

i thought this was like a s3xualthing somehow this is more embarrassing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.