(#TB): Thoughts on Free Polanski (🤮) signatories years later?

Taylor fanboy

The convicted rapist pedophile was arrested in Zurich, Switzerland during a Film Festival back in 2009.

The disgusting person's fellow peers signed a petition to set him free.

What are your thoughts on these celebs years later?

Clown world... I'm surprised it was only 43 tbh... and the fact that Asia Argento was one of the signees is just comical.

the only people i "care" for (not rly) on this list are harmony korine and kristin scott thomas. mr. korine gets a pass for seeming to be mental anyway and ms. kristin gets a pass for her brilliant performance in ryan gosling's only god forgives:chick1:

Woody Allen being the first name

GIF by Lifetime

• Haha 3

Seeing Guillermo and Emma Thompson names kinda broke my heart ngl

Tilda signed it too?!

I really don't understand how this letter happened, I know there are lots of known pedophiles and sex criminals in the movie industry that everyone turns a blind eye towards, but he literally publicly plead guilty to his disgusting rape 

Edited by Bosque

I'm kinda shocked seeing Emma and Tilda here wow

A lot of actors are willing to work with r*pists, p*dophiles, abusers, etc., if it means advancing their careers or winning an Oscar. Some are simply terrible people who are okay with other terrible people. For example, Timothée Chalamet, Selena Gomez, and Elle Fanning all worked with Woody Allen when it was known he was an abuser. James Marsden wrote a letter to the court defending the producer who sexually assaulted an underage Drake Bell. Many in Hollywood also worked with David O. Russell on his last film, "Amsterdam," despite their vocal stance during the #MeToo movement about not letting abusers get away with it. The list goes on; these people do not care. One thing I hate about the #MeToo movement is how everyone acted like these predators had complete power, but the truth is that much of Hollywood willingly helps perpetuate their crimes. If another movement happened and David O. Russell, for example, was at the enter of it, I'm sure people like Margot Robbie would try to victimise themselves and say, "I didn't know," when she and her team very much knew and didn't care.

2 hours ago, Mean Trees said:

Clown world... I'm surprised it was only 43 tbh... and the fact that Asia Argento was one of the signees is just comical.

There are more than a 100. Some don't have IMDB profiles.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.