Boiler Room & Charli xcx presents: PARTYGIRL Ibiza │ Now on YouTube

mercurialworld

this set is so good and the crowd was def bumpin that :WAP:

let me give it a listen

Is she allergic to putting Boiler Room sets on streaming? I kept refreshing her page like a whole clown.

Edited by ZacXCX

Hate to be the hater but to see Alex Chapman there who has less technical chops than the people who make Cupcakke mashups.. we're so starved for openly gay electronic music talent that this is the scraps we get, huh?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I preferred the New York set tbh just as if was so prior to the release of the album so any snippets were such a good teaser. 

This is still good though. The "I wanna dance with Charli's angels" vocal over Meet Her At The Love Parade was sick.

Amazing to see some love for Confidence Man in this too, love them so seeing Charli dance to them is such a sick crossover for me.

• Like 1

yea the new york set is untouchable, but i liked the new club classic remix

perfect set to listen to at the gym, 9/10. it's better than the new york set in the sense that you don't have to skip over julia fox's terrible performance in the middle of it. 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.