360 #1 on TTH while not being top 50, why?

Squall

not swifties fumming bc the tortured listeners departament will never achieve brat's cultural relevancy :bibliahh:

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squall

• Riverbank

• Sazare

• Chemist

Squallisant ce topic 

Squall

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Antisocialites said:

vHlqPq4.jpeg

@Squall so what now

The point of the thread and the remark is it wasn't in the top 50 when they decided to put it at #1 on the biggest playlist of the platform so what is your point exactly? :rip: 

Congrats on the +2 positions gain for this viral smash hit though :clap3: 

Edited by Squall
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 12

34 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

not swifties fumming bc the tortured listeners departament will never achieve brat's cultural relevancy :bibliahh:

The obsession with Taylor is truly something else :rip: 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

2 hours ago, ttsmu said:

The way the OP disappeared right after the song entered TOP 50.

Tipical swiftie behaviour. :ryan3:

EARTH CALLING @Squall

Some people have a job and don't spend their entire day on ATRL, maybe you should try :skull: 

• Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, Squall said:

The point of the thread and the remark is it wasn't in the top 50 when they decided to put it at #1 on the biggest playlist of the platform so what is your point exactly? :rip: 

Congrats on the +2 positions gain for this viral smash hit though :clap3: 

honey you keep making yourself look stupid over an acclaimed, successful and impactful album, time to move on but first don't forget to stream this classic!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Antisocialites said:

honey you keep making yourself look stupid over an acclaimed, successful and impactful album, time to move on but first don't forget to stream this classic!

No I am not, it's not my fault if you want to hate on someone who dares thinking being pushed at #1 on TTH while not even being inside the top 50 of the most popular songs is not deserved :rip: 

• Thumbs Down 2

53 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

Literally where? There is not a single user with a Swift avi or name that is fuming in this thread. In fact there are even multiple Swifties voicing their support for Charli's increased playlist exposure. The way you've been hallucinating Swifties in every singe thread since 2021… it's giving obsession. :bibliahh:

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

27 minutes ago, Squall said:

Some people have a job and don't spend their entire day on ATRL, maybe you should try :skull: 

Sure Jan GIF

• Haha 1

OP still trying it after the tarring and feathering in this thread. Give it up deelishis

fybt69j.png

Edited by Riverbank
  • Haha 7

33 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Literally where? There is not a single user with a Swift avi or name that is fuming in this thread. In fact there are even multiple Swifties voicing their support for Charli's increased playlist exposure. The way you've been hallucinating Swifties in every singe thread since 2021… it's giving obsession. :bibliahh:

Literally where? Not you acting blind. The OP is literally a delusional swiftie.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ttsmu said:

Literally where? Not you acting blind. The OP is literally a delusional swiftie.

So one supposed Swiftie is enough for y'all to make general statements about the entire fandom when 1. there are in fact multiple Swifties in here who have spoken in favor of "360" being #1 on TTH and 2. no one has even brought up anything 'TTPD' related except other people. Talk about bias. :laugh:

• Thumbs Down 3

Because brat is an album made for memes, not for actually listening to or enjoying. It's grade-A performance art and grade-C music. This includes 360, which features a fun little beat and really not much else.

Time to hit AG up for the next album Miss Aitchison!

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 13

10 hours ago, Chemist said:

It's Brat summer and everyone is talking about it, even when some swifties like to deny its existence or think it is only in the mind of "popper gays"

Isn't that the crux of the OP's point though? If everyone's talking about it and it's getting prime playlist promo, why are relatively few people actually listening

The actual music feels practically tertiary at this point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, ttsmu said:

What delusional exactly? I said it wasn't top 50 when they skyrocketed it to #1, where is the delusion? :ahh: 

Edited by Squall
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Sazare said:

Isn't that the crux of the OP's point though? If everyone's talking about it and it's getting prime playlist promo, why are relatively few people actually listening

Thank you, I am not sure why they are all acting stupid on purpose.

• Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, Sazare said:

Huh? It's literally getting 10 million streams per day. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

What exactly is the op's issue with every female artist, who isn't named "Taylor Swift"?

And why does Charli of all people have him this upset? :rip:

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Sazare said:

You're just making this up as you go along, I think 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Huh? It's literally getting 10 million streams per day. 

Sure, but given its extremely high-profile promo — its association with the newly appointed Democratic nominee for president of the United States — in conjunction with brat's ubiquity on social media and the latest single's flagpole position on Spotify's largest playlist, I would expect the album to be outstreaming *checks notes* "Shaboozey," or for its big meme song to at least be outstreaming fewer than four Chappell Roan songs :rip:

All I'm saying is that the Lil Nas X-like memeification of Charli isn't actually doing her as many favors as everyone here is acting like, nor is it doing any favors for her craft :rip: "brat" has become bigger than Charli or the album itself. And for good reason: the album isn't strong enough to stand on its own. It's no True Romance or how I'm feeling now, after all.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Sazare said:

the album isn't strong enough to stand on its own. It's no True Romance after all.

Acc to your very poort taste and awfully wrong opinion

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Sazare said:

Sure, but given its extremely high-profile promo — its association with the newly appointed Democratic nominee for president of the United States — in conjunction with brat's ubiquity on social media and the latest single's flagpole position on Spotify's largest playlist, I would expect the album to be outstreaming *checks notes* "Shaboozey," or for its big meme song to at least be outstreaming fewer than four Chappell Roan songs :rip:

All I'm saying is that the Lil Nas X-like memeification of Charli isn't actually doing her as many favors as everyone here is acting like, nor is it doing any favors for her craft :rip: "brat" has become bigger than Charli or the album itself. And for good reason: the album isn't strong enough to stand on its own. It's no True Romance or how I'm feeling now, after all.

the meltdown :lmao:the association with Kamala happened BECAUSE the album is so culturally relevant, not the other way around. The random Shaboozey and Lil Nas X mentions ??. Charli has been in the industry for 10 years, consistently building up her fanbase and now she's collecting her flowers with her highly acclaimed hit album. 

Edited by LastGreatBloodline
  • Like 7

8 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Acc to your very poort taste and awfully wrong opinion

I mean it's not poor taste but yeah as a Charli stan since You're the One I just don't like brat and I'm choosing to make it everyone else's problem :gaycat2:

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, LastGreatBloodline said:

the meltdown :lmao:

stopped reading here

absolutely no part of my post could reasonably be construed as a "meltdown," and certainly no more than yours could :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.