Trumps VP pick Vance calls for stripping the right to Vote away from Americans

GhostBox

who in the world is this supposed to appeal to :rip:

wtf. Honestly, I'm glad that Trump picked him. This assclown will sink his chances. 

• Like 3

Not him saying ppl need to "face the consequences" for choosing to not have kids (or possibly not being physically able to) :biblionny: 

Disgusting. 

20 minutes ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Do you get a vote while pregnant or do you need to have delivered by election date?

delivered. 

Also, people get more than just 1 vote, depending on how many children they have born. Unfortunately, men cannot birth children, so they cannot vote, unless the woman willingly transfers her vote to the male (or he just chains her to the basement radiator and signs the letter of voting transfer himself). 

In project 25... it continues.... that Christians can vote multiple times, depending on how much they say they pray everyday. So when someone claims he prays 150 times per day, he gets 150 votes. 

And then it says that women at the age of 13 get to be assigned to a family, whose husband is called "commander" and then u know... that 13 y.o. is then chained to a bed for commander xy to... idk if I can say it, but then when the baby is born, the teenage mother loses all rights to the child and it is given to the married couple... and the teen mums have to wear these red coats and funny white hats and have to report to an elderly woman, called aunt... but she's not really their aunt...

You could make a tv show out of it.

Edited by stevyy

7 minutes ago, stevyy said:

delivered. 

Also, people get more than just 1 vote, depending on how many children they have born. Unfortunately, men cannot birth children, so they cannot vote, unless the woman willingly transfers her vote to the male (or he just chains her to the basement radiator and signs the letter of voting transfer himself). 

In project 25... it continues.... that Christians can vote multiple times, depending on how much they say they pray everyday. So when someone claims he prays 150 times per day, he gets 150 votes. 

And then it says that women at the age of 13 get to be assigned to a family, whose husband is called "commander" and then u know... that 13 y.o. is then chained to a bed for commander xy to... idk if I can say it, but then when the baby is born, the teenage mother loses all rights to the child and it is given to the married couple... and the teen mums have to wear these red coats and funny white hats and have to report to an elderly woman, called aunt... but she's not really their aunt...

You could make a tv show out of it.

Isn't this just the plot of the handmaids tale :gaycat7: i know she drew from real scenarios but still

With this logic elderly people wouldn't be allowed to vote either because they have an even smaller concern for the distant future than child free people...

• Like 1

TMZ asked Kesha about this topic (sorta) and she also endorsed Kamala while she was at it :dies:.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hmm so let me get this straight. Only people that have children can vote? So all the childless men, including the ones in the military and law enforcement can't vote either? What happens when the childless men start holding women "accountable" for not "allowing" them to be fathers? Men are already calling women selfish for not "giving" men children so what happens when the men get upset that they can't vote? I'm sure he won't do anything about the increase of men forcing women to have children because you know "God doesn't make mistakes". :celestial5:

1 hour ago, TiaTamera said:

Hmm so let me get this straight. Only people that have children can vote? So all the childless men, including the ones in the military and law enforcement can't vote either? What happens when the childless men start holding women "accountable" for not "allowing" them to be fathers? Men are already calling women selfish for not "giving" men children so what happens when the men get upset that they can't vote? I'm sure he won't do anything about the increase of men forcing women to have children because you know "God doesn't make mistakes". :celestial5:

still... men cannot give birth = they cannot vote, regardles if they fathered 100 million kids. 

4 hours ago, TiaTamera said:

Its just crazy they truly believe stuff like this 

He has a point but any such law would be struck down as unconstitutional by the supreme court

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.