Cyrus family drama gets bigger. Billy Ray calls Miley a "devil" and a"skank". + more.

rcksluke

Why does this little b!tch think she's allowed to talk sh about queen Miley Cyrus ???

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diet Pepsi

• ChooseyLover

• rcksluke

• Daglazzo

he was prob referring to this podcast where Tish randomly decided to bring up Lindsay instead of worrying about her own family

Billy is a mess but Tish doesn't seem to be any better

I feel bad for Miley and Noah

Edited by okgo
  • Like 3

Billy has said horrible things about his daughter in the past (like when he said she was being controlled by Satan), but in this instance I think he's talking about Tish Cyrus. I think Tish said she was high in that podcast she talked about her new husband and how they met. 

1 hour ago, Aspookykid said:

It doesn't sound like he's referring to Miley there 

Fr everyone just blindly believing a tweet without listening to the source audio. He didn't mention Miley at all.

Doesn't make him any less of a piece of **** / likely far gone on drugs and alcohol. But let's not use Miley's name for clicks and attention.

Miley outsold and he's FUMING 

10MBxdR.thumb.gif.d6ddea6a1d9692ab2a552d3ceccf53d7.gif

Billy Ray has always been a DEADBEAT trash. He abandoned his first son for his family with Trish. So no Hess he is being trash towards Miley. But with all that said, this doesn't really seem to be about her at all? Not only that but tish is no innocent person, she's just as toxic as he is.

Yeah time for you to disappear Disney dad 

just go live a quiet life

He sounds sick omg

He's acting like an immature crazy teen :rip:

This is so ****ing disgusting and just sad... A dad talking about his daughter that way...

I can't even laugh or make fun of this, this is evil and I feel really bad for Miley.

He's fuming Miley can buy herself Flowers while he can barely afford a pack of Ramen Noodles for dinner 

Pink Whitney

• Haha 9

oh what wendy said :biblio:

1 hour ago, Kylizzle said:

Billy is the reason for Miley's success, not the other way around. He's still disgusting for speaking about her like this. 

"the reason for Miley's success", he helped her get an audition for Hannah, but she became huge cause people like HER while he was a 1 era wonder and a massive flop for almost a decade until Hannah :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

He needs to die:cm: speaking like that on your daughter who is the ONLY reason for your success is nasty work

Is he talking about Tish? The stepcest is why I ask because if Trish did marry Noah's hookup...

2 hours ago, Aspookykid said:

It doesn't sound like he's referring to Miley there 

Exactly. It's pretty clear he's referring to Tish and not Miley. 

And i was wondering why miley became so distant from him , now i understand 

Ew so gross. Her mother isnt any better either dating her daughters ex? So messy. I hope Miley is okay in all this though. 

i just want miley and noah to be close again :cries:

It seems that he is actually taking about his ex wife not Miley.

• Like 2

He's such a bad person, literal monster. I have such kind of dad as well, I can imagine what Miley feels like. He should be removed from the public life as soon as possible. 

No like I'm pissed off, nobody including her dad can't talk **** like this about Miley :noparty:

Sounds like he was calling Tish a devil and skank not Miley. Not that it makes it much better.

Also, why does he sound like he just gargled with gravel? :skull:

• Haha 1

Yeah this definitely sounds like it's about Tish but this doesn't really makes what he said any better :skull: as someone coming from an extremely dysfunctional family as well it's always heartbreaking hearing someone talk like this about a fellow family member of theirs, no matter what happened like... why can't everyone act civil for once :dancehall2:

• Like 2

He's clearly referring to Tish in the audio as well

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.