Cyrus family drama gets bigger. Billy Ray calls Miley a "devil" and a"skank". + more.

rcksluke

4 minutes ago, Aspookykid said:

It doesn't sound like he's referring to Miley there 

Agreed! His text refers to the devil having a podcast & refers to "sorry I'm drunk". Tish & Brandi's podcast is called "sorry I'm high". IMHO I think Firerose's legal team deliberately leaked this **** & misrepresented the facts to paint Billy Ray as bashing Miley so the public turns against him & she can suck him dry in the divorce & they all laugh to the bank. The narrative of father **** shames & demeans daughter is so damaging. He's def.. unpleasant.. but is it news to the world for an ex husband to say his ex wife is a ***** & the devil? Not really. I feel badly for Miley, though. Firerose & Billy are both such an embarrassment to be associated with

Edited by LoveInStereo
  • Like 6

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diet Pepsi

• ChooseyLover

• rcksluke

• Daglazzo

1 minute ago, LoveInStereo said:

Agreed! His text refers to the devil having a podcast & refers to "sorry I'm drunk". Tish & Brandi's podcast is called "sorry I'm high". IMHO I think Firerose's legal team deliberately leaked this **** & misrepresented the facts to paint Billy Ray as bashing Miley so the public turns against him & she can suck him dry in the divorce & they all laugh to the bank. The narrative of father **** shames & demeans daughter is so damaging. He's def.. unpleasant.. but is it news to the world for an ex husband to say his ex wife is a ***** & the devil? Not really. I feel badly for Miley, though. Firerose & Billy are both such an embarrassment to be associated with

He talks about miley on the audio. The texts are about tish. In the audio he talks about Brandi, Trace and Miley.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

He sounds like he's on drugs, drunk, or mentally ill.  Yikes.

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

Billy is the reason for Miley's success, not the other way around. He's still disgusting for speaking about her like this. 

19 minutes ago, JC. said:

Umm, how old are you? Do you think Billy Ray's career started with Hannah Montana?

He was a one era wonder country star, he was pretty forgotten until Hannah Montana.

• Thanks 5

Just now, rcksluke said:

He talks about miley on the audio. The texts are about tish. In the audio he talks about Brandi, Trace and Miley.

I listened to the audio in the OP & I never heard Miley mentioned by name. You could be right. I really don't wanna believe he's actually referring to her as "the *****" & won't even talk about her by name. Because that's INSANE

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

He needs to die:cm: speaking like that on your daughter who is the ONLY reason for your success is nasty work

Miley is a nepo baby :skull:

OT: This man is clearly mentally ill, no sane father talks like that about his daughter, no matter how bad the relationship is

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Not that it really matters because this entire family is trashy as hell but pretty sure he's talking about his ex wife, no?

35 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I haven't kept up with this at all. When did Miley's family get so messy and why it seems to get messier and messier? Can Miley rely on any family member or they're all unreliable like this? Damn she really has to stay away from this drama.

Her sister Noah is I think the closest to her other than her mother. 

the clip doesn't sound like Miley is being mentioned at all

• Like 2

off with his leg!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN2GVMcjwEX2ib8d4mjt3

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Can Miley rely on any family member or they're all unreliable like this?

Miley Tish & Brandi are all really close & I don't think any of them speak to Noah Trace or Billy 

• Thanks 1

I tuned out Billy Ray out back when he allegedly called Nicki something along the lines of  a "black *****" after the Miley what's good fiasco. He been trash

Not "devil" AND "skank" :dies: and after she spoke of him with so much compassion in her recent interview with David :clack:

he better watch out. He's biting the hand that's been feeding him for the past 20 years of his "career" 

White trash family. And neither side is right. Didn't Tish Marry her daughters ex boyfriend? 

Not "Truth 💯" after Billy Ray said all of that:bibliahh:

Shark?

31 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

I listened to the audio in the OP & I never heard Miley mentioned by name. You could be right. I really don't wanna believe he's actually referring to her as "the *****" & won't even talk about her by name. Because that's INSANE

I'm getting the same impression as you.

this country bumpkin ahh drama :rip: what in the zeus network is going awn in the cyrus family :WAP:

22 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Her sister Noah is I think the closest to her other than her mother. 

They used to be the closest it seemed but now it's not like that. That relationship being strained might be the saddest part about all of this

• Like 1

He's such a f*cking mess - he loves his daughter, but he's clearly off the rails and knee deep in substance abuse right now.

I hope he's lucky enough to be granted a little grace from his superstar daughter, but if I were Miley I'd never talk to that piece of sh*t again.

• Like 3

This seems like fake news. Miley is never mentioned in the audio. I think he's referring to Tish or Firerose when he says "the devil is a skank". Did anyone even bother to listen to the audio, or just read the fake news clickbait title? 

• Like 1

I thought Miley and Trace were on good terms 

53 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

He sounds like he's on drugs, drunk, or mentally ill.  Yikes.

This 

Wow he really is giving washed up has-been… sad :doc:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.