Cyrus family drama gets bigger. Billy Ray calls Miley a "devil" and a"skank". + more.

rcksluke

In other audio heard by DailyMail.com Billy Ray bizarrely speaks of himself in the third person before turning his attention to his daughter, Miley, and uttering the shocking statement: 'Everyone knows that devil's a skank.'

here's the audio: 

87632145-13652749-In_one_shocking_text_e

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13652749/billy-ray-cyrus-shocking-audio-firerose-miley.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Edited by rcksluke
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diet Pepsi

• ChooseyLover

• wish

• rcksluke

I haven't kept up with this at all. When did Miley's family get so messy and why it seems to get messier and messier? Can Miley rely on any family member or they're all unreliable like this? Damn she really has to stay away from this drama.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Jesus Christ :deadbanana2: 

It's giving mental illness. Didn't Billy Ray JUST post something congratulating Miley for her success a few weeks ago? 

• Like 7

Wow, Billy Ray is really a piece of work isn't he? This is not going to end well for him, because if there's one big mistake he can make is come for Miley because there's no way she won't end him.

2 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I haven't kept up with this at all. When did Miley's family get so messy and why it seems to get messier and messier? Can Miley rely on any family member or they're all unreliable like this? Damn she really has to stay away from this drama.

+1, this caught me by surprise actually. I thought they were good? I guess I'll try to look into it real quick 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

He needs to die:cm: speaking like that on your daughter who is the ONLY reason for your success is nasty work

Umm, how old are you? Do you think Billy Ray's career started with Hannah Montana?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

This is crazy.

Just now, Starchild said:

+1, this caught me by surprise actually. I thought they were good? I guess I'll try to look into it real quick 

I just knew her parents separated and some siblings sided with one of them and some with the other, and then her mother dated Noah's ex, some weird **** like that :deadvision: But I also heard Miley and Noah didn't talk anymore? Like someone should create a thread an report on the whole telenovela because where do we even begin lol

• Like 2

I don't think I could talk to my father again if he said these things. Unless he's in some deluded schizo state, these are his true thoughts. How could you ever get passed that  

Edited by Attaboy
  • Like 14

2 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

He needs to die:cm: speaking like that on your daughter who is the ONLY reason for your success is nasty work

Billy is the reason for Miley's success, not the other way around. He's still disgusting for speaking about her like this. 

For the confused: Miley's first television appearance was on Doc, starred in by her father. 

Edited by Kylizzle
  • Like 8
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 9

It's nasty to talk about that way about your own daughter... trailer ass trash...

• Like 7

He sold said daughter to Disney while playing a version of himself that knew better than to make his daughter famous, now he has the audacity to say this. CLOWN.

• Like 8

Keeping up with the Cyruses is coming :wanda:

Cant wait for them to give 

kendall jenner fighting GIF

• Like 2

It doesn't sound like he's referring to Miley there 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, wish said:

Jesus Christ :deadbanana2: 

It's giving mental illness. Didn't Billy Ray JUST post something congratulating Miley for her success a few weeks ago? 

Maybe this is older?

before they got on good terms again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.