A Complete Unknown (2024) |Starring Timothée Chalamet | Teaser Trailer Out Now

James_Dean

oh timmy is truly excellent at running his career 

• Confused 1

Omg a movie about Katy in 2024 :clap3: 

• Haha 4

Hate his voice on the song.

He is getting the Oscar nom tho and with Dune and this being on the same year he's probably winning. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Hate his voice on the song.

He is getting the Oscar nom tho and with Dune and this being on the same year he's probably winning. 

Is it confirmed to be out in 2024?

1 minute ago, illia said:

Is it confirmed to be out in 2024?

The articles about this trailer are talking about a release date around the award season 

• Thanks 1

I can see him getting that 5th slot but i dont see any oscar clips yet from the trailer. He needs a crying scene

• ATRL Moderator

I won't be watching (cause I don't care for biopics), but the trailer makes it look like he'll give a good performance. Only issue is they shouldn't have any scenes with him wearing a hat, cause it's the hair that most helps him look like Dylan :dies:

• 2 weeks later...

Bob Dylan Biopic 'A Complete Unknown,' Starring Timothée Chalamet, Sets Christmas Release Date.

"A Complete Unknown," the upcoming Bob Dylan biopic starring Timothée Chalamet as the famed musician, will land in theaters on Christmas Day. It's scheduled to hit the big screen on Dec. 25.

On its current release date, "A Compete Unknown" will premiere on the same day as Robert Eggers' remake of "Nosferatu" and a week after Disney's "Mufasa: The Lion King."

https://variety.com/2024/film/news/bob-dylan-biopic-complete-unknown-release-date-timothee-chalamet-1236097005/

Only KING Timothee could make someone as boring and wack as Bob Dylan seem interesting!

We love you, Timothee! Can't wait for your OSCAR win

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.