Would you date a short guy?

Rino

only if hes got a long *******. im quite tall so i want someone taller than me x

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bussea

• SoldierofLove

• glitch

• cuteboyzay

Top Posters In This Topic

Really depends on/varies from individual to individual. Tall prefer tall, tall prefer short, short prefer short, short prefer tall, etc.

I'm nearly 6'2, so I'm into more like above 5'10-5'11. But if it clicks, then it just clicks. Sometimes it doesn't play much of a factor.

I'm 1,69/5'6 so, short, but I like my height and I don't like very tall man. Actually I don't like my men tall at all. Hard to kiss and less fun in a way. Sometimes I like to play with a partner for instance but its no fun if he's obviously gonna win me over because of size. I'd prefer an equal or someone within the range of 1,60-1,80 max / 5'3-5'11. A buddy. 

My ex was 1,88/6'2 and his height was one of the things I liked the less about him. I don't really want to date a giant.

Edited by tjspy

I tend to like guys who, at least, match my height or are taller. I had a rendezvous with one who was way shorter than me and it felt so awkward. It's just hard for me to take short guys seriously. With the type of personality I have, if we ever got into a fight, I'd put things on the top shelf where he couldn't reach it. :gaycat7:

I don't know... there would have to be an insane amount of chemistry to the point where I had no choice but to overlook the height difference.

I'm already short so idc. The idea of dating someone shorter is really cute though

Short and buff dudes>>

I'm 6'1" so I may not have a choice but while I recognize fixating on height is stupid and limiting, I do prefer someone around my height, I preferably taller  

I'm 1'65m so I'm already short but I wouldn't mind dating someone even shorter. Height is such a non factor to me :skull:

I could even see myself dating someone with dwarfism irdc. Ironically my boyfriend and my ex were both over 1'90m so :giraffe:

I'm 5'8 and the guy I'm seeing is like 5'9, everything is eye level which is great. 

i don't think I can go below that since I consider myself short to begin with 

Been there done that, N O 
One thing I do not miss is looking down when kissing 

spacer.png

i'm 5'6 and prefer taller because i felt it super funny when i stand talking to the taller boyfriend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.