Jessica Simpson - A Public Affair appreciation thread

Josh

If this had been sung by someone of Britney or Beyonce's caliber this would have been considered one of the best pop songs of all-time. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Best pop song of 2006.

Definitely her best song, but the whole album is amazing too. I'll always be mad at Nick for divorcing her before Public Affair was released and forcing her to pivot the direction of the album, it was really shaping up to become one of the best pop albums of all time :jonny5:

The album is a mixed bag but it's a great pop record, shame this era faded into oblivion once she released that meh second single 

We deserved a fired up music video 

1 hour ago, Eclass said:

Best pop song of 2006.

Best pop song of all time.

2 hours ago, Josh said:

this would have been considered one of the best pop songs of all-time. 

Is still in my book.

• Like 1

Such an effortless great pop song. Jessica was in her bag with this one.

• Thanks 1

It's a bop and a half 

Her best album! And one of the two only listenable albums from her. Before A Public Affair she was a singles artist for me. If she came back with something like this I'd eat it up!

Such a classic song and samples the iconic Ain't No Mountain High Enough + has an iconic video. Cant believe this was her last real hit - we need her back!

Incredible song, amazing video. The Eva Longoria cameo had me gagged, shaken and destroyed back in 2006.

it's cute but overrated. With You outsold

Yes, and 50% of the album is very good!

It was one of my favorite songs from 2006 such a BOP and I loved the album overall has some of my favorite songs by her.

Love this gem from the album

I remember when this premiered and there was some mess over it sounding too much like Madonna's 'Holiday' :toofunny2:

but I bopped to it at the time. Ms. Jessica's last loop around the pop sun. I don't think she's put out any pop music since then, no?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.