Elon Musk no longer donated 45million a month to Trump

SmittenCake

GTNd2wiXAAA2WYo?format=jpg&name=small

Tech billionaire Elon Musk appeared to pare down his commitment to give $45 million a month supporting former President Trump, saying Tuesday that his giving is "at a much lower level."

Musk later explained on the social media platform X, which he owns, that he will still back America PAC. He did not confirm nor deny the $45 million figure, or what proportion of those funds would go to backing Trump.

"I am making some donations to America PAC, but at a much lower level and the key values of the PAC are supporting a meritocracy & individual freedom," he wrote. "Republicans are mostly, but not entirely, on the side of merit & freedom."

The commitment broke a previous promise to stay out of the 2024 election for Musk. He endorsed Trump last week, shortly after the former president survived an attempted assassination.

"I fully endorse President Trump and hope for his rapid recovery," Musk wrote in a post on his social platform X, alongside a video of the former president standing and raising his fist after being shot in the ear.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4789349-musk-says-hes-not-donating-45-million-a-month-to-trump/

• Haha 3

Seems like most Republicans, he got shook by the reinvigorated base of Biden dropping out and Kamala taking over. Shithead was hoping for an easy win.

Edited by LustSpell
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The way Elon Musk should be studied for his Inferior Dick Energy complex.

Edited by jadeabove
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

He is going to ask Katy for that Tesla Cybertruck back as well.

• Haha 8

The evil people are starting to back down.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Letemtalk said:

Elon Musk says: he doesn't subscribe to cult of personality

:laugh:

You can only take one subscription at a time 

• Like 1

I wonder how can he have all that money and always manage to embarrass himself 

He has to be the personal clown of someone a lot more powerful 

I really can't believe a man like him is in the top 5 most rich of the planet

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

"Republicans are mostly, but not entirely, on the side of merit & freedom."

Ah yes, not entirely - just the part about replacing every prominent civil servant with a Project 2025 crony, attempting a coup of the government after the Dems won a free and fair election, countless fascist policies...

Minor details though.

Edited by CandleGuy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Letemtalk said:

Elon Musk says: he doesn't subscribe to cult of personality

:laugh:

Se mordió la lengua al decir eso

The way a Trump win was looking all but inevitable for weeks and then Sunday happened and everything immediately went south for Miss girl... I have to giggle!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Pretends to be shocked

The way this utterly confirms not only does Kamala has the entire right wing shook but she's likely to win :clap3:

Edited by Yog
  • Like 1

another loss for Dump :clap3: :rofl:

• ATRL Administrator

Given how leveraged he is with all the Tesla drama and Twitter/X financials, can he even afford $45M a month without taking out loans?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

the way he is so scared of poc/black people bc of what he thinks happened in south africa will happen here is why i have stopped using Elon Musk.  anyone following his evolution through the years? Him completely disowning/erasing his trans daughter from the face of Earth bc he thinks she is a victim of the "woke virus."  This  man will never get a cent from me from now on.. to think he used to be a champion and intellectual hero to many.. Now he's just a cliche republican maga Texan narcissist.  

This all stems from his hate for black people and his fear that USA will become like South Africa. If you dont know what i mean by that check youtube.  Allot of white South African are feeling like the oppressed now.  Go on youtube and check it out.  Elons is a full-blown xenophobe.  He's def riding the White replacement theory angle.  Naturally he devolved to hate liberalism bc he thinks it will result in White erasure.  clock that tea

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LustSpell said:

Seems like most Republicans, he got shook by the reinvigorated base of Biden dropping out and Kamala taking over. Shithead was hoping for an easy win.

bro is scared now and thought Trump was sure in and he could buy his way into his good side but now his plans are in the dump.. now he'll have to kiss dem :WAP:

i hope dems help ford/toyota/gm with electric vehicle goodies and ignore TESLA, the rats. 

Edited by terrijoe
  • Like 2

Is he finally coming to his senses? :redface: What a chaotic year btw 

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Given how leveraged he is with all the Tesla drama and Twitter/X financials, can he even afford $45M a month without taking out loans?

The debt service for Twitter is insanely high. A lot of the debt was variable rate which got him a lower payment back in 2022 but interest has ballooned with current rates. I'm not sure how "X" is making its payments though it's certainly not with revenue and I think Elon guaranteed the debt.

Sadly, he's still incredibly rich. Tesla has a massive market cap and he's had liquidity events like the $45B Tesla bonus. I'm sure he could manage $45M a month.

This ******* LOSER:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

But he definitely subscribes to the circus because he's a CLOWN :clownny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.