Do you like Britney's "Make Me"?

leyaris11

How is this her worst lead single according to all of you but not HIAM?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

In a world where HIAM and Work Skank! exist, this is nowhere near her worst lead imho. It's a cute song, I don't skip it if it comes on but that's not that often tho. 

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Romova99 said:

How is this her worst lead single according to all of you but not HIAM?

because HIAM is one of her best singles actually 

• Thanks 1

I think all this HIAM talk deserves its own thread because it's sacrilegious :toofunny2: That song is perfection and you all need to be dragged. But I won't do that because I don't feel like defending a Dr. Puke track :jonnycat:

• Like 2

no.. i'ts one of her weakest choruses.

The verses & pre-chorus are fine and the production is nice , but the chorus is a snooze and not lead single worthy at all

• Like 1

I love this song and will defend it forever :weeps: it's just a song for the vibes and it still sounds fresh to me

• Like 1

Yes, it's a great song and the best lead option out of Glory IMO.

I agree her worst lead is Womanizer, but still cute and a classic nonetheless

:heart2: it

It's still a part of my playlists! it's sexy and sensual without it being too much.

I don't listen to it as much as I used to nor as much as her other lead singles, but I love the song! :smitten:

I do think there were probably better first singles though. DYWCO?, Better, Mood Ring... even Slumber Party would've done better had it had lead-single hype/promo :celestial5:

• ATRL Moderator

It's cute!  It's very 2016 so it sounds a tiny bit dated at this point but it was an overall great direction for her to go in and I like that it was a bit of a mature bop.

didnt age well.. dated

tenor.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.