Have you ever gone through a moment in your life without listening to your fave (s)?

Josh

For me I'm a huge fan of TWICE, BLACKPINK, and Red Velvet but I very seldom listen to them anymore or at least not their new music I mainly listen to their old music ie: Likey, As If It's Your Last, and Red Flavor though. 

Edited by Josh

Only to "detox" the week before a concert or new album release.

only a certain fave? yes, i haven't listened to rihanna since april and in 2021 i boycotted her :fan: #WhereIsR9 

I didnt listen to katy much outside of a few songs from prism & smile from basically 2021-2024. She was always in my top 10 most listened artists of the year but i didnt actively listen until kp6 started rolling out

Nope, Miss Britney Spears has always been there for me. She's my solid ground, that one thing I know will never change :weeps:

• Like 1

Denis Stoff:  Kind of maybe for like a few weeks or maybe a month? because I ended up putting most my focus on Allday back in 2022 - 2023

and recently I haven't listen to Allday AS MUCH only Jordan but maybe its because I only tend to listen to Waste on repeat for a week straight 

march_1.png?ex=669f81b2&is=669e3032&hm=8

so I will go days without Denis or Allday but only if I have a new obsession at the time. But Denis WILL always be my main boy. 

yes especially if they haven't released any music in a long time

I've gone ages without listening to them. I would be bored if I only listened to my fave and did so that much. I like too much music for that. 

• Thanks 1

Gaga hasn't been in my musical landscape for a couple years now. I might listen to a remix once every couple months but other than that I haven't really had the desire to listen to her. 

I don't listen to Holly Valance anymore and have upgraded to Addison Rae.

• Haha 2

No LG7, no streams for Miss Nose me fears

Nah, Britney's discography is so big and so varied that I always tend to find something to match my mood.

• Like 1

No, Beyoncé's discography is timeless and I never get bored listening to her music.

Not intentionally. Rihanna remains on my spotify wrapped every year but I also definitely don't listen to her every day. 

Of course. Especially when you see their proximity to global capital, you lose interest

Tbh i havent to Rih on purpose in months. 

9 years are slowly doing their thing 

Yeah. I only really listen to Taylor when she releases a new album. So this decade, it has been very frequent, but last decade, for example, i would listen to her for an antore year, then, an entire year without listening to her. Now it seems like it's impossible 

Yes I'll sometimes go months/years without really listening to my faves. Of course I still listen to the odd song here or there.

• Like 3

Longest break from Bey was 12 hours :suburban:

i don't think i'm stanning anyone anymore which makes me kinda sad bc i'm so indifferent to almost everything music related. i just hit shuffle on the app :rip:

Yeah I had a dream Lana was ride sharing w me and she was incredibly rude and got me kicked out .. I didn't listen to her music for months after

Don't really listen to Gaga but like once a month or so 

Yes! To me, Lorde's an album artist, so when I want to listen to songs casually, I rarely go back to hers because when I do, I feel like I need to listen to the whole thing 

Yes of course. No shade to anyone who does this, but personally I've never felt like I specifically wanna listen to my fave's music at all times to accompany certain life moments. I just listen to whatever music I think will fit my current mood

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.