Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Virgos Groove

• i spit on haters

• Devin

Fired up for Kamala!

:gayoncecat3:

22 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

No she literally did not. Why do y'all keep lying like this? :dies: All she ever did was encourage her fans to get-out-and-vote on her Instagram story. She never said who to vote for. The cranky republicans just ran with that and claimed it was a Biden endorsement and y'all have been taking that lie to champion her since :khalyan2:https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2024/did-taylor-swift-endorse-joe-biden/

?

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 2

I knew it would happen, I'm so happy. I will happily vote for Kamala.

I vehemently despise Kamala for her politics, from locking up poor single mothers to joking about smoking weed while she tossed people in jail for minor drugs offenses, and all this is before she got into the VP position. 

But I can't deny. I am excited to vote for the dem candidate for the first time ever (voted for Hillary and voted for Biden, this is my 3rd election) solely because I'm finally not voting for someone who's got a foot in the grave. It's such a low bar to hit but I have been so tired of hearing the same legacy names attached to a corpse from Clinton to Biden to Trump, we've just been pulling from the same pool for so long. 

• Like 8

I NEED A KAMALA VS TRUMP DEBATE SO FUCKIN BAD

spacer.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

That's not true. Bernie won Iowa, New Hampshire and Nevada. The first three states. Behind the scenes Obama made calls and told klobuchar and buttigieg to drop out and endorse Biden to not let bernie win. This is no longer speculation anymore this was confirmed now within the past few weeks. Even Elizabeth Warren the "progressive" never endorsed Bernie. It was Bernie against all of them. 

Bernie did not win Iowa. Pete Buttigieg won Iowa the night of the caucus and also won following the recount. Just because Bernie prematurely and fraudulently declared himself winner the night of doesn't turn this lie into truth.

The truth matters. Historical accuracy matters. If we fall into the unjust act of warping reality in hopes of presenting our political heroes in a most flattering false light, we become indiscernible from those idolators and propagandists on the right.

Bernie did not win Iowa in 2020. He lied to harpoon the chances of his fellow nominee, and in turn he reaped what he sewed.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

37 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

No she literally did not. Why do y'all keep lying like this? :dies: All she ever did was encourage her fans to get-out-and-vote on her Instagram story. She never said who to vote for. The cranky republicans just ran with that and claimed it was a Biden endorsement and y'all have been taking that lie to champion her since :khalyan2:https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2024/did-taylor-swift-endorse-joe-biden/

why are you saying **** you don't know, sis?

8 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

spacer.png

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Price of Fame said:

?

I stand corrected, my b!

4 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

why are you saying **** you don't know, sis?

I only ever saw people refer to her endorsement on her stories and I know that was lie. I didn't know about the cookie endorsement, oops! Stand corrected :khalyan2: now calm tf down

4 minutes ago, lostcause said:

Bernie did not win Iowa. Pete Buttigieg won Iowa the night of the caucus and also won following the recount. Just because Bernie prematurely and fraudulently declared himself winner the night of doesn't turn this lie into truth.

The truth matters. Historical accuracy matters. If we fall into the unjust act of warping reality in hopes of presenting our political heroes in a most flattering false light, we become indiscernible from those idolators and propagandists on the right.

Bernie did not win Iowa in 2020. He lied to harpoon the chances of his fellow nominee, and in turn he reaped what he sewed.

There's something deeply disturbing about anyone being a Pete Buttigieg fan. He's basically Biden if Biden found the fountain of youth. Shilling for Buttigieg like this - ignoring his campaign leaking inaccurate polling information to boost his performance in Iowa - merits deep skeptism of everyone toeing this line. 

Biden has been haunted by the specter of America being responsive for the death of 30k Palestinians. 

Dems don't need someone whose views on Israel amount to justifying death via virtue signaling with their own sexuality like how Pete has tried to do, talking about "men like me are killed in Iran and not Israel" when Ilhan Omar criticized US policy that punishments for human rights violations should have parity between Israel and Iran. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

I was rooting for Michelle Obama to step up but I guess I'll have to sette for Copmala. 

Let's get some coconuts :WAP:

Let's pop open a cold one and celebrate THAT

• Haha 7

o7bPKR3.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, woohoo said:

I'm glad the millions who will be affected by trumps awful policies is funny, c***. 

hopefully trump's actions finally wipe america off the map :sistrens: the world will be better that way

7 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

8.jpg?ip=x480

Lmaooo

spacer.png

omg we really might get our first woman president.... Pull through Killer Kam

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Virgos Groove said:

From the attacks Republicans have been using, it seems like Kamala:

• laughs a lot
  • uses pronouns
  • loves Venn diagrams
  • is a dialectical materialist
  • wants to lock up Republicans

If I move to the US right now, can I vote for her in November?

o7bPKR3.gif

People who laughs a lot hide always something 

1 minute ago, MP3 said:

People who laughs a lot hide always something 

confused-badgirlsclub.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, i spit on haters said:

Pelosi and Obama not endorsing Harris and wanting an open convention. Such a slap in the face.

It's not about Harris being "anointed". She's the VP and is, by default, next in line for the presidency. It's that simple.

Not Funny No GIF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.