• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Virgos Groove

• i spit on haters

• Devin

Now Biden's approval numbers are going to go up and he's gonna leave as person who put his ego aside (finally). 

Biden's speech at the DNC is gonna be great 🥲

what more could he want for his legacy really 👏🏼

• Like 2

Why do people always talk about Michelle Obama running for president? She has never officially held a public office and has, as far as I know, never expressed any interest in being a political figure outside her work as first lady. 

• Like 11

if ms kamala can relieve my student loans i'll stan.

spacer.png

• Haha 8

13 minutes ago, brutal said:

Shapiro NEEDS to be the VP. An all-female ballot sadly has no chance.

Would a strong, vocal supporter of the genocide of the Palestinian people be a good choice tho? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Too bad it's Kamala. She was so unpopular that she didn't even make it to the democratic primary. 

Wasn't that when she was a complete nobody? 

If you knew how american politics works, you would know that you have be a very established figure to even have a chance to go far in primaries ... it's all about name recognition rather than ideas.

oh wow

5 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Kinda surprised no one is bringing up Buttigieg, he's already in the cabinet and could easily debate Vance. 

I know I said identity politics shouldn't matter that much, but unfortunately, having a woman of colour and a gay man at the head of present-day America is not going to happen. She needs an attractive, all-American, Kennedy-archetype white man to win.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Paparazzaid said:

The possibility of Mexico and the US having female presidents ruling their countries at the same time sounds very interesting, if you ask me (Canada needs to follow the trend too)

Hope Americans make the right decision in November :bird:

Good luck with that NAFTA female leader trifecta unless Poilievre has some news about his gender identity :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, JennyWayne said:

Let's be real here people who would refuse to vote for Harris because solely because she is a woman or a POC never would've voted Democrat in the first place

sadly theres a handful of dems that are against voting for a female president tbh.

Harris/Beshear

Harris/Shapiro

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952u3g34ts7nrjtkpq5axh

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JennyWayne said:

Let's be real here people who would refuse to vote for Harris because solely because she is a woman or a POC never would've voted Democrat in the first place

White middle america women decide this election--they vote for male democrats. They hate female nominees. Horrible decision and vegetable biden literally had more of a chance

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

USA isn't ready for a female POTUS. You think they are ready for a gay VPOTUS? 

Again, the people voted for Clinton

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

bc unpopular Hillary lost?? Sample size of 1 example m'am:clack:

She was the first female nominee for president. That stat alone tells  you what the average American voter thinks about women running the country. 

VP shortlist rumored to be

Mark Kelly, AZ - former Astronaut and Navy Captain

Andy Beshear - Gov of Kentucky

Mark Shapiro - Gov of Pennsylvania

• Like 3

1 hour ago, liquiddiamonds said:

one challenge has been overcame, but now we need to make the choice viable for beating Trump.

honestly i can already smell the thinkpieces of how americans chose a convicted dictator-wannabe instead of a WOC or just another woman once again. This feels somehow like a worse 2016…

Theyre all happy in this thread, just wait and see. This is the beginning of the end and Project 2025 is coming fast for those who have read it.

For the people here to be so trans positive, they CLEARLY don't plan on living freely the next 4 years.

• Like 1

Obama stopping short endorsing Kamala….the jealousy is real. But he will fall in line eventually 

spacer.png

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Domination said:

Why do people always talk about Michelle Obama running for president? She has never officially held a public office and has, as far as I know, never expressed any interest in being a political figure outside her work as first lady. 

Nobody thinks that she wants to run for president it's just that she's very likeable and eloquent, more so than a lot of other dems

Joe waiting to announce that he is not running after the RNC is such a Taylor Swift move.  I stan.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Again, the people voted for Clinton

Because Clinton was popular. They know who Clinton is. But having a gay VP along with Harris who is a woman of color as the ticket would give the right too much ammo. Also not all Dems are okay with LGBTQ people. That would score them out. Buttigeig also had a lot of issues under his role as secretary of transportation. 

The VP will have to be someone well known to give Harris a boost. But also completely boring and safe. Americans tend to vote based on who they know. 

• Like 1

It just hit me that Biden's biggest public ass-kisser and cheerleader, Whoopi Goldberg, is somewhere FUMING. :lmao:

'I don't care if Biden pooped his pants and can't speak'. Oh, girl.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I will not be supporting Kamala Harris.

• Haha 6

I'm all for Josh Shapiro happening if it's to erase Ben Shapiro from the web as the automatic first search result when you type 'shapiro' 

2 birds with one stone

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952u3g34ts7nrjtkpq5axh 

• Haha 10

Isn't Shapiro a conservative journalist ???? :rip:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.