• Sheep

• Cyanide

• Alaska.

• Nini

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :jonny4:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, needs said:

they are the best Kpop girl group to ever do it but idk about this. Being under YG did a lot of damage to the mental health of all 4 women (I mean what they did to Park Bom... the way they left CL in limbo for yearssss....) so I hope this was well-negotiated. I wonder if all 4 are returning.

I feel like the girls must have some kind of leverage in the contract negotiations this time around. They are not completely reliant on the company as they were when they debuted. 

• Like 1

I'm pleasantly surprised. These girls paved the road fir success for so much of KPop girl power

• Like 1

they're about to break all sorts of records :WAP: the more suprising thing is that they've resigned with YG, but I'm presuming it's on much better terms and with them having much more leverage over what happens as well than just being trainee's signing. I'm the most happy for Bom, as all she's ever wished for is to be back together with them. 

• Like 1

Can't wait for the comeback tour where Queen Bom will inevitably showcase her strangely captivating non-movements and deliver the odd rogue ad-lib while CL does the most on a B-stage in the audience :jonny6:

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

Well good luck with that, their music after Ugly just not it anymore. :clack:

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

Hmmm idk how I feel about this yet

Watch them get mistreated again...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZENO said:

Never clicked a news article faster in my life. 

2NE1 represents my teenage years and I genuinely cannot describe how happy I feel now.

CL truly is THAT leader to make this happen.

Hopefully their FOREVER 1 is planned together with these concerts.

Also need their 2016's shelved album. Gimme those BOOMBAYAHsssss

This is how I feel!!

• Like 1

Oh I just know I'm getting another one of these

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cyanide said:

Oh I just know I'm getting another one of these

you better not be melancholic yet cvnty witches lost in their own yearning when i get there

• Haha 1

The only K Pop group I liked besides LOONA :jonny:   Time to show the girls how it is DONE

• Like 1

Congratulations to them but its also hilarious that YG is scrounging for some money after Babymonster tanked and none of their other groups are doing much better. Their profit for last quarter was not pretty, it seems like they're clinging onto whatever assets they have now.

• Like 1

Oh my godddd :WAP:

• Like 1

Let me stream this underrated bop in celebration

• Like 4

Whew

• Like 2

Well, I feel like the tour will do good numbers. People will be curious plus nostalgia will do its thing as well.... Possible comeback - as single/album - will likely flop. 

• Thumbs Down 1

The HITS being posted in this thread! :flame:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Nini said:

Well, I feel like the tour will do good numbers. People will be curious plus nostalgia will do its thing as well.... Possible comeback - as single/album - will likely flop. 

Forever 1 did huge numbers. IU is still massive too. 2nd gen girls are still relevant if the material and promo is right. If BP refuse to comeback/cooperate with YG I think they can do a respectable 1-200k.

2ne1 got me into kpop, hopefully it's for more than just a tour :duca: 

• Like 1

I stanned for them so hard back in the day and one of my biggest regrets was not seeing them live when they went to LA, but I hope they got a good deal, even though I hate the way YG treated them. 

• Like 1

Might be my first Kpop concert.

Ccred.thumb.gif.c2adc3a525c1ae35ceadbbd5a228132c.gif

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.