Vanishing Letters 11 • Round 15

Auburn

Clairo - Echo: this is SOOO smooth and lovely, the production quirks are so fun to listen to  :heart2:  I kinda love this new direction for her after the miss that Sling was

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auburn

• Julia Fox

• Staryu

• smholiv

Top Posters In This Topic

Ava Max - Million Dollar Baby

its fun, but its similar to the Tove Lo song where the just isn't my type of music that I usually listen to. Not bad though, perfectly fine~ maybe mid for me

Selena Gomez - Crowded Room: it was never one of my favorites from Rare but I definitely like it!! a nice little chill momentiana 

VIVIZ - MANIAC

similar to ava/tove its nice but will be in the middle I think, I prefer other stuff in this playlist so far!

Camila Cabello - Dade County Dreaming: a Camila song in the top 6 is absolutely crazy :sob: I'm kinda obsessed with the risk tho, it's definitely a bopiana and one of the few songs I kept from C,XOXO, the synths are so cool and it even grew more on this listen wayyyyt  :WAP:

Aaliyah - U Got Nerve

its ok but she has a lotttt better, this definitely feels a lot like a random album track to me personally, its just not really sparking anything in me

Muni Long - Made For Me: OMGGG NOT THIS TIKTOK SONG IJBOL I GASPED WHEN THE CHORUS HIT, I had never heard it in full, only the part that went viral on TikTok sjdfhdkjg I loved it, it was GORGEEE :praise: 

702 - Where My Girls At

super fun yuppp I can feel the impact they had on artists like Flo. I quite like this though, the chorus is really memorable in a very 90s way. It's pretty fun

Latto - Squeeze (feat. Megan Thee Stallion)

this is kind of quirky tbh :cri: its not what I would expect. I'd say its alright! I wouldn't listen to it again but it was fun to check out

Clairo - Echo

this compared to everything else in this playlist LJKDFS

but yeah I like it, it reminds me of 2000s indie folk songs. It's very warm and nostalgic sounding. Feels like something for a cozy autumn day :3

I liked it!!

Selena Gomez - Crowded Room (feat. 6LACK)

its alright! a bit boring for me, but kind of pretty... idk

Camila Cabello - Dade County Dreaming (feat. JT & Yung Miami)

this album was a hugeee letdown but this is one of the bops to me

sorry to say but its fun and what I was hoping the rest would be like. its prob mostly city girls' doing but I cant deny the production either... very fun summer bop

Muni Long - Made For Me

her voice goes crazyyyy. this is such a good song. it feels like an R&B classic, it really calls back to the best of the 2000s to me. stunning!!!

I really enjoyed this playlist!! I apologize if I gave you a meh critique, im trying to avoid saying I like every song :ki6:

but good job everyone! I can tell it will be really close... we made it so far 

Ellie Goulding - Guns and Horses - lovely song that I know and love 

ODD EYE CIRCLE - Girl Front - I like it 

XG - SOMETHING AIN'T RIGHT - very fun production 

Tove Lo - 2 Die 4 - this is cute, it's not one of my favs but it's ok 

Flo Milli - Never Lose Me - such a big BOP! :sats:

Blaque - 808 - A classic that I quite like 

Fugees - Ready or Not - yaaaass!! Major major classic, a serve! 

Carly Rae Jepsen - Boy Problems - top 3 on this great pop album, simply a BOP

Solange - Junie - y'all so obsessed with me :gaycat5:, amazing song, ofc uk I am going to acclaim! To me this is her take on a retro sound with a modern twist. 

Ava Max - Million Dollar Baby - not for me methinks, sorry. 

VIVIZ - MANIAC - it's good 

Aaliyah - U Got Nerve - one of the best album tracks from the red album 

702 - Where My Girls At - such a fun classic! A big bop indeed :sats:

Latto - Squeeze (feat. Megan Thee Stallion) - Fun song. Meg ate as per usual. Latto don't ever think u that b or anything, you ate that one thing, that lil one. 

Clairo - Echo - so good, Clairo really is trying to gain my stan card this era huh. I was mad when I saw her banned because I wanted to send 'Add Up My Love' all season but it's fine. 

Selena Gomez - Crowded Room (feat. 6LACK)  - An enjoyable song, this sound is good for her imo, top 3 on this mediocre album. Love 6lack too. 

Camila Cabello - Dade County Dreaming (feat. JT & Yung Miami) - top 1 from this album but I don't like stan it, it's simply the one song from the album I found tolerable, the bar is low, don't expect acclaim from me, just being honest bestie mwah x 

Muni Long - Made For Me - you BTCH! Wish this was ME! Whatever. Excellent song! TWIN! Love to see piano R&B songs like this SLAY

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.