Vanishing Letters 11 • Round 15

Auburn

Eve - Who's That Girl 

An unforgettable hook. The rest of the song is solid too.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auburn

• Julia Fox

• Staryu

• smholiv

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Mary J. Blige - All That I Can Say

wait why does this sounds so much like Lauryn Hill! Loved this one! Such a pretty smooth vibe-ish song so magical like the perfect song to listen when you wake up in the morning on a beautiful sunny sunday

Lauryn wrote it according to the YouTube comments

No Doubt - It's My Life

never liked this song tbh 

The Weeknd - Less Than Zero

Meh… I'm kind of tired of Abel tbh. I don't see him evolving as an artist but this song is cute so yeah 

On 9/7/2024 at 8:24 AM, Auburn said:

@luckystrike

Lorde - 400 Lux
Average: 9.08

congrats you are safe... now imagine if you had actually quit :)

image0.gif?ex=66dda2b7&is=66dc5137&hm=4b

which means...

@Overprotected

Paramore - Part II
Average: 9.46

this is very hard for me to do since it is one of their best songs but thank you very much for playing and being another one of the main risky af girls this season :sosad:

monkee2.gif?ex=66ddb8ef&is=66dc676f&hm=6

The lack of taste here :ace:

On 9/11/2024 at 1:05 PM, Auburn said:

@Tom Vercetti

Lizzo - Cuz I Love You
Average: 8.27

I'm sorry but you have been eliminated :sosad: thank you so much for playing :hug: #DomTom

VERY shocking :eek:

India.Arie - Video
P!nk - Funhouse
Cardi B - Up
Bridgit Mendler - Ready or Not
Jhené Aiko - P*$$Y Fairy
Eve - Who's That Girl

These gems :heart:

India.Arie - Video
This song can come across as corny but to me it's a very happy self loving positive song and I've always enjoyed it, love the opening lines and her deep rich tone. With soulful vocals and heartfelt lyrics, India Arie delivers a powerful message of self-acceptance and inner beauty. The song encourages the listeners to embrace their unique qualities and appreciate themselves just as they are. The uplifting and positive tone of the song makes it an anthem for anyone struggling with self-esteem or seeking reassurance.

Mary J. Blige - All That I Can Say
A smooth and soulful R&B song, the song's melodic, mid-tempo groove make it a easy listening experience. It doesn't really break new ground or stand out as a groundbreaking piece of music, it still captures the essence of 90s R&B and was a pleasant listen. 

The Weeknd - Less Than Zero
This song is a compelling and hypnotic track that showcases Abel's signature moody and introspective style. The song's atmospheric production combined with his haunting vocals creates an immersive listening experience. It's also a bop!

No Doubt - It's My Life
A vibrant and energetic cover of the classic 80s song by Talk Talk, No Doubt bring their own unique spin to the track, infusing it with their signature ska and rock influences, and it is one of the highlights in their discography to me. It has a very infectious melody and I feel like this is one of their more timeless hits. 

okay done being try hard with my crits, exhausting 

P!nk - Funhouse
It's cute, if you checked my last.fm and saw plays for it well.. sorry b/c idc for P!nk that much anymore :deadbanana2: Listening to most of her music makes me cringe now, I do enjoy her more emotional songs still though, like Sober, Who Knew, etc. 

The Marías - Echo
Never heard this before, really enjoyed it, the chill vibe, the soft vocals, chill bop, nice choice :heart2: 

Cardi B - Up
If it's UP then it's STUCK Broke boys don't deserve NO *****. Love this bop :jamming: 

• Like 1

Mýa - Free
This classic (in my house) I know it flopped on the charts but I always loved this song and music video, I only know it b/c Case of The Ex made me look into her 

2 minutes ago, Staryu said:

okay done being try hard with my crits, exhausting 

The way I thought Chatgpt was writing them 

3 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

The way I thought Chatgpt was writing them 

I was just being dumb :xtinass:

Doechii - Slide
One of the songs I kept from my listen of her new project! This bops :jamming: ass so big you could bake it :xtinass:

ABBA - Super Trouper
I'm a fan of a few of ABBA's singles, really love Dancing Queen and Mamma Mia ofc.. but this never resonated with me, not very familiar with it, it's kind of annoying :weeps: 

Normani - Insomnia
Top half of her new album (and only) album  :heart: catchy chorus, nice vocals, good vibe, I enjoy it

Bridgit Mendler - Ready or Not
I would lie if I said this was not one of my favorite songs of the 2010s, it's so catchy, an earworm, a bop, a smash, a classic AND HIT THE GAS QUICK 

Brandy - Wish Your Love Away
Never stanned this Brandy album, not familiar with it at all besides the lead single, but it's a nice enough song, I love Brandy herself so points for that 

Amber Mark - FOMO
Yes Amber, yes points from Staryu. A bop from an amazing album  :heart2:

Maeta - Endless Night
What a gorgeous album cover, never really heard of this artist, wasn't sure what to expect but I enjoyed this :clap3:

Ciara - Ride
Yas this bottom anthem!! They love the way I riiiiiiiide the dick, like a freak freak  :jamming:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.