Vanishing Letters 11 • Round 15

Auburn

Amaarae - Princess Going Digital: a fun bop from the queen, at first I thought it was a bit annoying but it grew on me

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auburn

• Julia Fox

• Staryu

• smholiv

Top Posters In This Topic

SUMIN, Slom - THE GONLAN SONG

I wish there was more going on here. 

Paramore - Part II: this was alright, there is a baseline quality with their music but this is one of my least faves I've heard from them, feels a bit on autopilot, which hey is still better than a handful of songs here

Kesha - The Harold Song: hm this is okay…. I thought it was cutesy when I was a kid but it doesn't really hold up to the other songs now

Normani - Little Secrets

This is a surprisingly solid album track for an artist that's clearly struggled with their artistic identity. 

Sumin & Slom - The Gonlan Song: skljkflsad I'm a bit gagged because I almost sent Yogijogi but anyways yeah I looooooove this song, so smooth and alluring and unique, major smash with me

Amaarae - Sociopathic Dance Queen 

There's not really much here for me to grab hold to, and I don't think the repetition of "touch" works here. Has some cute aspects. 

Normani - Little Secrets: I generally do not like her music, this is okay for me which is an improvement compared to her other stuff so slay

Olivia Rodrigo - Ballad of a Homeschooled Girl

Really fun. The GUTS album tracks really wash the SOUR ones. 

Amaarae - Sociopathic Dance Queen: I like both Amaarae songs but prefer this one I think, it's fun and poppy

Olivia Rodrigo - Ballad of a Homeschooled Girl: really cute, this album was such a good showing for her

hey

KILO KISH - ATTENTION POLITICIAN: She can't sing tbh lmao just saying that now. The productions and confidence carries her. With all that into consideration, I didn't dislike this song. The final moments were the most "interesting". 

• Haha 1

Ayra Starr - Lagos Love Story: Pleasant. Idk why she doesn't have the tyla hype. 

Taeko Onuki - 4:00A.M.: Well this is an obscure choice for an atrl song game. I discovered her many years ago and found her albums to be enjoyable.  I don't mind the instrumental outro that much either.

Ravyn Lenae - From Scratch: There's some songs where her voice I can tolerate but this isn't one of them. Not a song i'd go back to.

YUKIKA - pit-a-pet: I don't favor this song as much as I would've back in 2021/2022 but it's still a good listen. 

Janelle Monáe - Neon Valley Street:  Janelle's vocals and the guitar solo at the end makes this standout. A highlight for me. 

Lorde - 400 Lux: Haven't heard this song in a while but it's still enjoyable. This era from her in general will always be her peak. 

Amaarae - Princess Going Digital: a vibe

Paramore - Part II: They're a band whose discography I haven't really dug into aside from the singles that gets sent in these games. The post-rock moment here explains why rym creams over this too :rip: Overall it's aight.

Kesha - The Harold Song: Not very enjoyable to me. I like more of the fast bpm party bangers from her. 

Sumin & Slom - The Gonlan Song: I've been meaning to listen to their album. I really enjoyed this synth funk tune & it's one of my favorite discoveries here actually. 

Normani - Little Secrets: it's aight [2]. Generally in the middle for me. 

Amaarae - Sociopathic Dance Queen: the KATSEYE song slightly ruined this for me :rip: Jking but it's never been a favorite of mine from her. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.