Vanishing Letters 11 • Round 14

Auburn

Sky Ferreira - Love in Stereo

One of my favorite song from her less than 20 song discography which is not impressive at all but it reminds me of my first relationship and an obscure time at the pandemic omg. Yes Sky, YES points. 

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auburn

• Julia Fox

• Staryu

• smholiv

Top Posters In This Topic

the ready set - teammate

cough syrup - young the giant vibes :3 this song has a great feeling to it

Kesha - Boots

So long without listening to this bop omg! just fun, catchy and so Kesha with the dollar sign coded.

Megan Thee Stallion - Kitty Kat

The intro took me off guard lol but I like this one, maybe my least fave so far because the chorus is annoying and it's so short to leave a strong impression -good or bad- but Megan has the personality to pull of somehow but still don't know if it's gonna get points. Sorry x

Adele - To Be Loved

I never got the hype to this song when it came out. I know the album was kind of a let down and few songs shined but never got why this one did. She sings so pretty and everything but it's just an average Adele ballad but make it 6 minutes which is… unnecessary to be honest. But great vocals and emotions beautiful vocals and emotions 

Foxes - Sky Love

This is sounds like a Dua Lipa song for Eurovision after her fifth album after underperforming with the Radical Optimism follow up ijbol. Nothing remarkable. Inoffensive.

• Haha 2

The Marías - No One Noticed

This is so chill and hypnotic, just like almost all of their stuff tbh. I like it but I don't know if it's gonna receive points from me. It was a bit too long for what it was?

Ariana Grande - Love Language

OMG Ariana Jackson it's that you? This was just there. I was bopping that's it. It could have been a hit on the mid 00's for sure on the UK.

Also screaming at the outro having no sense with the song alone lol 

Carly Rae Jepsen - Solo

This is just there tbh the drop is a bit jarring tbh

also why almost all of her songs are about letting go someone and be alone after someone let you down lol the OG Olivia Rodrigo with the monotonous themes on her songs 

Gwen Stefani - Danger Zone

Love the new wave vibe Gwen aimed for on some of her early solo songs. I think it suits her so well and also is very interesting and unique! Good job 

Kelela - Onanon

So sultry, so sexy, so intriguing. So Kelela! Love love love this 

Shura - skyline, be mine

I feel like this was a bit risky but I love it idk... the ending is SOOO good

Chappell Roan - Pink Pony Club

The first song I knew from Chappell Roan back in the pandemic. I was obsessed with the MV! Love it theatrical aspects and also the guitar riff at the bridge is immaculate. 

Lorde - Mood Ring

Then the girls say that Natalie Imbruglia has no impact. One of the few decent songs on Solar Power and for your fortune now it's leaving a fine impression on me.

Megan Moroney - Sleep on My Side

Saw this girl on Twitter and didn't care to listen besides seeing something different in her. I liked this one, the lyrics are very cliche but I like the way she delivered on some of the lyrics. 

Charli XCX - Apple

Love this but it feels a safe pick tbh. but it was my instant fave on BRAT on first listen and you are gonna definitely get lot of points 

Frank Ocean - Lost
love this one!

yeule - cyber meat

This is one of the first yeule songs I ever listened to and it was an instant favorite

frank ocean - lost

NOW YOU'RE LOST, LOST IN THE HEAT OF IT ALL 

Raeswae Mia Goth GIF

Katy Perry - Only Love
meh

katy perry - only love 

kinda forgettable but alright 

victoria monét - good bye

oh absolutely amazing song 

Victoria Monet - Good Bye
sleepytime

kendrick lamar - xxx 

k dot u will always be famous 🐐

Kendrick Lamar - XXX
good stuff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.