Vanishing Letters 11 • Round 14

Auburn

Paramore - All I Wanted (I feel like the chorus is doing this song a disservice considering it comes across as tad overblown and dragging, but the verses flow better for me in contrast to it).  

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auburn

• Julia Fox

• Staryu

• smholiv

Top Posters In This Topic

Shura - skyline, be mine (What I like about this is that it encapsulates a bit of everything from this list so far - vulnerability of Younger & Dumber and LOST BOY, quirky and fresh production choices of visions and smoke and being a bit rockish in the core as pretty isn't pretty). 

Edited by Lemon

yeule - cyber meat (Pretty digital and contemporary if I have to associate it somehow. Not sure would I return frequently, but quirky outro for this list).  

skinny dipping: not to keep beating a horse that's already dead but you really did this to yourself . i thought i hated her hits but i kinda like them now that i have this to compare them to 

i wanna tell u: tbh it came and went for me but considering i didn't like a lot of the stuff here that's actually a good thing .

love in stereo: love love love the song love in stereo . love that kind of uh stuff

boots: what an interesting choice ! i will continue to be vague about whether or not that's a good or bad thing

kitty kat: my favorite fancam song

to be loved: vocalists singing over a piano is like one of my least favorite genres ever and oh my god this is actually almost 7 minutes long . i will never get this time back and my score will reflect that .

sky love: i used to be really into this sort of thing ... gorgeous girl sings over the most generic edm beat and everyone forgets about it a week later . nowadays my only exception for that is madison beer , i'm so sorry foxes

no one noticed: a little boring but very pretty . love that kind of uh stuff

love language: i would kinda move a little bit to this. if someone else had the aux and turned it on . but i would never play this myself

solo: she definitely makes music for a certain demographic .

danger zone: finally some good ******* food . miss when she was collecting racial identities like infinity stones

onanon: whoever you are ... **** you . no actually i tried to submit this. a curse upon your bloodline. anyway this is one of her best songs ... if not her best song

pink pony club: it's cute i guess. i'm getting real tired of this lady

mood ring: a lot of people didn't get this when it came out , and that's fine . it actually wasn't for them. it was for the intellectual girl with the big brain

sleep on my side: everyone's so creative

apple: loveeeeee that kind of stuff . yeah brat summer kamala coconut whatever . love that kind of stuff . i'm getting a little tired of it but yeah

Edited by Taeyeon

Listened to skinny dipping because of all the lashings and cause I forgot how it sounded. The second she started singing I knew Julia Michaels wrote this dhdjrjfj

3 minutes ago, Crashed said:

Listened to skinny dipping because of all the lashings and cause I forgot how it sounded. The second she started singing I knew Julia Michaels wrote this dhdjrjfj

i feel like whoever sent it probably didn't listen to it and thought people would like it because sabrina is viral these days :redface: 

• Haha 1

Sabrina Carpenter - "skinny dipping"

cute starter, verses are an acquired taste i guess but i'm okay with this

• Like 1

Lexie Liu - "i wanna tell u"

a slight bop, didn't leave much of an impression other than that but it's cute

• Like 1

Sky Ferreira - "Love In Stereo"

this just kinda came and went i'm sorry to say, "heartbreak in stereo" by slayyyter >>>

Kesha - "Boots"

a song we know and love, ate down i fear. first song here that's got me particularly excited

Megan Thee Stallion - "Kitty Kat"

i'm shaking ass to this always, it's a yes from me madam

• Like 1

Adele - "To Be Loved"

bold of u to send an adele ballad in such a general round, especially a 7 minute one... technically good but just not very interesting

• Like 1

Foxes - "Sky Love"

good choice, really enjoyed this fun bop. idk why i've never checked out this album but might do so after this, yes

The Marías - "No One Noticed"

somewhat enjoyable lowkey bop, feels risky in a round where you could have sent basically anyone... not bad tho

Ariana Grande - "love language"

one of ari's weaker songs from one of her weaker albums... hmm. honestly looking at ari's track 11s she didn't really have any better eligible options but might have been an idea to save ari for another round. this is a skip

Carly Rae Jepsen - "Solo"

a whole bop, it's very few carly songs that aren't tho if we're being honest. enjoyable and very fun

Gwen Stefani - "Danger Zone"

love gwen and love this era in particular, but after track six is when things start going a bit downhill on this album... it's okay but very much giving album track of its time

Chappell Roan - "Pink Pony Club"

you must have broken both your legs running to send this... tbh it's not even thee strongest offering from chappell's album but it's still going to top a lot of people's lists i fear... just magnificent all around. an artisté

Lorde - "Mood Ring"

risky choice given how collectively panned this album is... i honestly didn't hate this tho. it was okay

Megan Moroney - "Sleep on My Side"

not country... a bit of a risk in a round where you can send pretty much anyone... it's not for me sorry

Charli xcx - "Apple"

you must have broken both your legs running to send this... (2) tbh it's not even thee strongest offering from charli's album but it's still going to top a lot of people's lists i fear... (2) it's a huge bop tho so you kinda ate

Summer Walker - Unloyal
GUESS I'M UNLOYAL BABYYYYY! GUESS I'M UNTRUEEEEE! Definitely one of my fave Summer Walker songs.

Denzel Curry - Cole Pimp
Pleasantly surprised that I actually liked this despite the song being done by 3 men, very nice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.