• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auburn

• Julia Fox

• Staryu

• smholiv

Top Posters In This Topic

britney spears - brave new girl - what is this early myah marie exhibition cuz that wasn't britney singing the chorus . i bopped otherwise

troye sivan - lost boy - very cute and harmless and cute and harmless

slayyyter - tear me open - taylor heard this and turned this into fortnight

olivia rodrigo - pretty isn't pretty - literally the best song of all time

• Like 1

shura - skyline, be mine - not too much going on like skipped

Group A a total flop 

• Thumbs Down 1

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Sabrina Carpenter - Skinny Dipping: oh I normally like her stuff but this one is asdfaslfdk the half spoken parts are memorable but annoying, and the rest was kind of whatever

Lexie Liu - I Wanna Tell U: a cute enjoyable bop, it's very pretty
Sky Ferreira - Love in Stereo: she is the definition of served ***** then died. I like this, the beat is nice

Kesha - Boots: I have to be so real this era of her music was always abrasive noise to me askdfkjlajs it's just very screechy and annoying to me, sorryyy

Megan Thee Stallion - Kitty Kat: woah I haven't heard this but the beat is so playful and fun, and her flow is consistent as usual so I'm a big fan

Summer Walker - Unloyal - these two queens! best song ever :jonny6:
Denzel Curry - Cole Pimp - you brave af to send this on atrl, 3 men on a song. I like it, very stunning instrumentation 

Dagny - Bye Bye Baby - it's a cute song 

The Weeknd - Save Your Tears - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS!! This classic BANGER! I am so used to Ari's version now that I forgot the og is just as good! :heart2:

Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness - yes yes yes, this would always be the superior version! Such a bop. 

Slayyyter - Purrr - I don't like her. But this song is okay.  There are parts of this which I think is fun and bops and then there are parts that are annoying, overall it's okay. 

Billie Eilish - ilomilo - Great song from her best album, yes I said best album nnnnn!!

The Ready Set - Teammate - emotional lyrics which resonate with me a lotttttt.  Not the biggest fan of his singing voice though, overall it's okay. mixed reaction.  

Frank Ocean - Lost - omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg one of my fav songs of all time, ughh the way I cried when this played in a Frank Ocean theme club event I went, amazing song! :heart2:

Katy Perry - Only Love - another song that gets me super emotional. Definitely think this is one of her most underappreciated songs. I really wish she went into this direction for her new album instead of releasing Ava Max type songs but whatever chile. Beautiful song :heart:

Victoria Monét - Good Bye - Absolutely gorgeous song from an amazing album :heart2: Love that she showed off her vocal talent in this one. 

Kendrick Lamar - XXX. - yup yup yup!!! My fav male rapper. Amazing song from an excellent album :hippo:    JOHNNY WANNA BE A RAPPER LIKE HIS BIG COUSIN :hippo:

Nadia Oh - S.E.X. - you know every time I come across a song from her, I always hope that she changes my opinion of her but wow. Every single time, I am disappointed. There is literally not an ounce of talent within her. Like none. It's an absolute NO from me. :doc:

Azealia Banks - Soda - yaaaaasssss!! Such a big bop from one of the best albums of all time!! SPRITE I LIKE DA MOST!! :sats:

Alvvays - Belinda Says - it is cute 

• Like 1

Adele - To Be Loved: a 7 minute Adele song was not an experience I wanted to have right now tbh but it's not bad actually, just really not in the mood for this sort of thing at all alskdfjklas I guess that's sort of unfair but. It's just a lot rn

Foxes - Sky Love: a cute poppy pop song ready for me to peruse graphic tees, has all the features a pop song needs

• Haha 1

Ariana Grande - Love Language: one of my favorite songs by her idk, it fits her voice really well, I just love the Wii music aspect of this album

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.