spacer.png

Edited by SoldierofLove
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's 8-day rolling so it seems expected. But 4mln seems a lot 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Price of Fame said:

bombing on every platform, katy really did that

Rolling effect - When a song has a very large first-day update on radio, seven days later it will likely receive a very large negative update on all formats. This is because a song's spins are measured in 7-day periods, so when that first day does not count anymore the total spins will drastically decrease. The rolling effect is almost never harmful to the overall performance of a song.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

It's normal for songs to tumble with rolling effect it happens to every song with a big first week. Stop finding things to hate on Katy and make negative threads for

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

I don't fw Katy or the rap!st produced song, but bold for a Taylor/Dua stan to be talking about radio decreases :lmao:

This is the 8 day rolling effect, it just means it had a radio deal and its first day audience wore off

• Haha 7

Stably flopping, which is a good sign

• Haha 1

I believe this always happens with every major release that has a radio deal for the first week? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shaner69 said:

Your right about Taylor but Dua doesn't get dropped from radio fast with her hits. Illusion might change that though lol. 

Actually you're right idk why I said Dua, she's always had every metric on her side and longevity I guess I let the Training Season/Illusion stats blind me for a sec :irate:

• ATRL Moderator

This is the 8th day effect. Still a huge flop.

• Like 1

We are truly witnessing an historic moment people, we're not gonna get another bomb of this magnitude for a long time to come :toofunny3:

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Twizzy said:

I don't fw Katy or the rap!st produced song, but bold for a Taylor/Dua stan to be talking about radio decreases :lmao:

This is the 8 day rolling effect, it just means it had a radio deal and its first day audience wore off

What's your point exactly, OTH? :ahh:

It's okay, it got a viral post on TikTok with 500k likes

• Haha 6

49 minutes ago, dopamina said:

Rolling effect - When a song has a very large first-day update on radio, seven days later it will likely receive a very large negative update on all formats. This is because a song's spins are measured in 7-day periods, so when that first day does not count anymore the total spins will drastically decrease. The rolling effect is almost never harmful to the overall performance of a song.

kp.gif

• Haha 14
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, TayDuaStan said:

You just absolutely embarrassed yourself. Do you not know how radio works? :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I feel bad for her record label, they literally bled money with that radio deal and budget of music video

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

We are truly witnessing an historic moment people, we're not gonna get another bomb of this magnitude for a long time to come :toofunny3:

:coffee:

1st week radio deal is over, so decent drop is quite natural. Either the base was too huge to start off with, or else 4.1M drop looks quite huge.

Are we going to make a thread of every song that has a big fall because of the 8th day Rolling effect?

The song is a flop but not because of this. All the songs with radio deals usually have a big fall like this after a week because of the Rolling effect

Isn't this normal though? It's the rolling effect.

This user is putting so much effort just to hate Katy, doesn't he have a new album with multiples versions to stream it?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2