ADL calls for Adidas to rescind partnership with Bella Hadid

ClashAndBurn

Israeli people really be doing the most. :rip:

I'm so tired of this "poor Israel / poor Israeli people" dialogue. Honestly, read the room. Nobody is on Israel's side or support the Israeli people right now.

• Like 12
  • Thumbs Down 1

NO.

Leave her ALONE.

they'll be doing just fine selling samba for the rest of the year :rip:

The ADL is trash.

• Like 1

Well she was fired so they won I guess 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bjorn said:

Well she was fired so they won I guess 

was she really? because if that's the case, she should sue. big time. 

5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

was she really? because if that's the case, she should sue. big time. 

Just now, bjorn said:

Yeah, she should sue. 

• Like 1

She's still getting the money anyway. 

She needs to file a lawsuit. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

She needs to file a lawsuit. 

They probably paid in her in full to end things on "good terms", so it would look bad (for her career) if she decided to sue them anyway.  But yea at this point I wouldn't blame her for suing, the way zionists have tried to cancel her is disgusting.

Love Bella, it truly was a matter of time until these people came out with their things :juanny:

• Like 1

I hate them so much.

• Like 2

So they got Adidas to drop one of the biggest models in the world and then they want to act like they don't run everything? Zionists must be stopped. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Ok, sometimes is hard to understand if some people on this site are point blank dumb or plainly nazi-lite Jew haters.

Whatever your opinion on the current Israel/Palestine conflict is Adidas, which Bella and everyone has the absolute right to express openly about, it is partnering with a Pro-Palestine for THAT specific model is problematic because of the history behind it.

Edited by Blue.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

Incredibly ironic since the founder of adidas and his 2 brothers joined the Nazi party in 1933. No one talks about that though. I've followed Bella on IG along with her activism journey for Palestine, she has never not once spread information or said anything derogatory about Israel. Even when her family was being harassed, attacked and threatened. 

Bella dodged a bullet and still got paid in full. Plus, adidas is not the athleisure brand they used to be. They needed her more than she needed them. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Ok, sometimes is hard to understand if some people on this site are point black dumb or plainly nazi-lite Jew haters.

Whatever your opinion on the current Israel/Palestine conflict is Adidas, which Bella and everyone has the absolute right to express openly about, it is partnering with a Pro-Palestine for THAT specific model is problematic because of the history behind it.

Being against Israel is not being a Jew hater. Israel is committing a genocide of Bella Hadid's people at this moment. They shouldn't even be at the Olympic games let alone complaining about Bella modeling a shoe that came out during an Olympic year when Bella wasn't even born. 

Trying to indirectly blame Bella for what happened in 1972 by taking away a modeling opportunity and turning a blind eye to what Israel is CURRENTLY doing is hypocrisy at its best and another reason why Zionist must be stopped and Palestine needs to be free. Would you like to currently talk about what's going on and how the optics look at dropping a Palestinian model for *checks* oh because Israel and Israeli people got offended because she was modeling a shoe that came out during a year that Palestinians committed a terrorist attack against Israeli's. Bella should be held responsible for that but calling out Israel for committing a genocide and mass murdering thousands of people, displacing them, and doing all sorts of horrid things is antisemitic and being a Jew hater? Got it!  

Edited by Nova_23
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Zionists are the scum of the earth.

Meanwhile Israel is still not banned from the Olympics.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Zionists are such snowflakes :ahh: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blue. said:

Ok, sometimes is hard to understand if some people on this site are point black dumb or plainly nazi-lite Jew haters.

So she can't work with Adidas because she is from a Palestinian family that lost their home to invaders in 1948?

Israel murders kids playing football. If any other country did this, they would be banned from competing in the Olympics.

But instead, the people who criticise the massacre are punished.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue. said:

I highly doubt most people here even know what happened at the 1972 Olympics since many of them get their information and news from Tik Tok and other social media echo chambers 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

According to TMZ she's gonna sue 👀

Wtf? I am so disappointed with Adidas, they were my favorite athletic brand.

This is so unreal. According to their logic, Gal Gadot (and any Israeli actor) should be BANNED from doing any action movies since they're from Israel which is actively committing a genocide. But of course, Palestinians continue to be punished for doing nothing whilst Israelis continue living life and getting countless opportunities.

Edited by Weld_E

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.