Chris Brown gets nails painted & manicure, faces homophobic backlash

Armani?

boring ugly mess, the homophobics win this round 

LepnXa0.gif

• Haha 1

Jesus. He's a pretty shitty human being but leave the man alone. All these stupid homophobes need to touch some grass and get over their bigotry 

Ofc his awful fans would cancel him for this and not for his history of abuse towards women

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am gay asf, but a man painting his nails is a turn off for me. Yes, even a clear coat. I don't understand the point of it. They say hygiene, but these same guys are still dry wiping. They out here leaving white sheets beige. I mean...

Edited by El Nino
  • Haha 1

He's serving serious gay face in the pic they chose to put next to his nails. :gaycat6:

• Haha 2

Those are 100% Bronx fighting nails. Watch out Jenny 

spacer.png

Edited by Slap
  • Haha 1

People are always so desperate to share their ignorant opinions online. There are a lot of things about Chris to not like, this is not one of them.

So his hands can look pretty while breaking someone's face?

Hey if this causes him to finally lose his fanbase then I don't mind

I will honestly always be here for men of all sexual orientations getting bullied for painted nails. The only exceptions where it works is either a full fem aesthetic or black nails with a rock/goth/emo style. 

Beating up women is okay but omg not the nails done. That's where they draw the line in whats weird and shouldn't be done? Lmao

Thats not surprising for that stanbase but still makes me mad to see it

• Haha 1

"Not cum white" IJBOL

13 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

A very specific demographic of Urban music listeners becoming concerned and grossed out over Chris Brown grooming and expressing himself rather than his history of abusing women

LepnXa0.gif

on point +Monika Liu mother (and president of Lithuania)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.