Katy Perry - "Lifetimes"

chriswouldman
Element
Message added by Element,

Please keep discussion in this thread focused on the song. Discussions about Katy Perry's larger scale career/choices, and other artists should NOT be done here. There are plenty of other places to do so on ATRL. Thank you!

58 minutes ago, oneoftheboys said:

They just uploaded this video on the Vogue British Youtube official page. Stream it waiting for Lifetimes!

She is so nice! I love her

• Like 3

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Ramcoro

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Tistotal

48 minutes ago, Femininomenon said:

All of the comments on the Youtube video chat are all about Dr. Luke, people are ready to dislike it :gaycat2:

Why is it so important for them to—

spacer.png

What do you all think about all the song titles being in caps lock? It never happened before with Katy's releases.

50 minutes ago, ugo said:

This sounds like a rip off of this already 

So it sounds like it could be a hit you're saying :eli:

2 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

She is so nice! I love her

I could listen to her for hours talking about nothing... her voice is so relaxing!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, oneoftheboys said:

What do you all think about all the song titles being in caps lock? It never happened before with Katy's releases.

it's a cute idea actually. since 143 are numbers and they are "in caps lock", it's a way to fit everything. 

• Like 1

also wondering how it will last 3:12 judging from the repetitive lyrics. maybe longer instrumentals and backing vocals/vocals 

• Like 3

A few hrs left, can't wait to overplay the **** out of this like I did with HIH :toofunny3:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, UnusualBoy said:

A few hrs left, can't wait to overplay the **** out of this like I did with HIH :toofunny3:

You're telling me... I have 1600 streams of WW already... This is coming for 2000 I fear :toofunny3:

• Like 3

Im so exciting because i can admit i hated womans world so lifetimes gives me hope :heart:

Just now, halcyonday said:

You're telling me... I have 1600 streams of WW already... This is coming for 2000 I fear :toofunny3:

you need to expand the difference. 20000 at least for lifetimes… :bird:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, halcyonday said:

1600? Gorl :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, halcyonday said:

No, u need to stream this 3200 times :heart: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

You have to stream it 1430 times at least

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, UnusualBoy said:

1600? Gorl :deadbanana:

Ikr it's what 4 years of waiting and working at home looks like combined :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

you need to expand the difference. 20000 at least for lifetimes… :bird:

2 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

No, u need to stream this 3200 times :heart: 

I will be carrying the streams on my back dw mamas :eli:

19 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

also wondering how it will last 3:12 judging from the repetitive lyrics. maybe longer instrumentals and backing vocals/vocals 

I don't want to question you and your sources monarch, but just read on Twitter that people who's been to the listening party say the song is like 2 minutes long only.  

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, chriswouldman said:

I don't want to question you and your sources monarch, but just read on Twitter that people who's been to the listening party say the song is like 2 minutes long only.  

you can actually check it by yourself from Apple Music for Mac/PC. here's also a proof:

No idea then if they uploaded a wrong version or if it's the real length. it appears also on other DSPs. :lakitu:

• Thanks 1

If it's not 3 minutes long, we're really lost... I don't care about streams if it does mean short songs 2 minutes long... this strategy from labels have to stop because we're tired of it

25 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

ww sure needs every single one of those :heart:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, oneoftheboys said:

If it's not 3 minutes long, we're really lost... I don't care about streams if it does mean short songs 2 minutes long... this strategy from labels have to stop because we're tired of it

it's 3:12, @sam.teas spilled that yesterday i think

extended ver better be at least 5min long

• Like 1

Her first single since 2021, I'm so excited :jonny5:

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ainadalkaz said:

it's 3:12, @sam.teas spilled that yesterday i think

extended ver better be at least 5min long

If it's confirmed, we won then

I really need a Katy smasha in my life, so I hope this pulls through for me :wave2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Trying to get invited to a listening party? :eli:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.