Katy Perry - "Lifetimes"

chriswouldman
Element
Message added by Element,

Please keep discussion in this thread focused on the song. Discussions about Katy Perry's larger scale career/choices, and other artists should NOT be done here. There are plenty of other places to do so on ATRL. Thank you!

The video must be coming on August 9th. 

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Ramcoro

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Tistotal

She works really hard this era. she deserves to win again :gaycat:

• Like 5

:suburban:she definitely saw the reactions for IMHM 

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Cyber said:

Teenage Dream 2.0 is coming :alexz2:

Looks already cheap, but kinda living for it

1 hour ago, CameraFlashes said:

:suburban:she definitely saw the reactions for IMHM 

Glad she heard us for once 

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

this headline is insane

Katy Perry shows off her incredible figure in a TINY zebra-print bikini while filming raucous new music video in Ibiza as she brushes off comeback flop

:bibliahh:

:ahh:it's not wrong but damn does every title need that??? Katy could die and the title would read "Katy alerry, 39, dies after the worst comeback flop ever." 

• Haha 2

ehh, I was hoping for something different for the MV, but oh well... it looks very last-minute too

also, I hope it drops this Friday. another week of waiting is so...............

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lifetimes, the next single from the record, which will drop on August 9, is a nailed-on hit.
The song is inspired by her daughter Daisy. 
It isn't the only song inspired by her daughter
Katy about 143: "One third is more dance than I have ever done before. One third is quintessential pop and then one third is rhythmic."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/29526717/katy-perry-lifetimes-orlando-bloom-dance-album/

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

27 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Lifetimes, the next single from the record, which will drop on August 9, is a nailed-on hit.
Katy about 143: "One third is more dance than I have ever done before. One third is quintessential pop and then one third is rhythmic."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/29526717/katy-perry-lifetimes-orlando-bloom-dance-album/

I can't wait:jonny5: super excited about the dance tracks and pop. interesting to hear the rhythmic stuff from her

45 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

I'm sworn to secrecy on all the details of 143 but there is a killer collaboration and one brilliant track which features an amazing Eighties sample.

Is she talking about the collabs we already know about? I wonder what the sample is. I'm his, He's Mine samples a 90s song not 80, so unless the author made a mistake they are talking about a different song.

• Like 1

The mv looks like a dollar and a dream, but I'm digging the vibe it seems to have. I'm scared about the IHHM one lol.

• Haha 7

18 minutes ago, Ramcoro said:

Is she talking about the collabs we already know about? I wonder what the sample is. I'm his, He's Mine samples a 90s song not 80, so unless the author made a mistake they are talking about a different song.

She's prob talking about the Kim Petras collab :ahh: :ahh: 

33 minutes ago, Ramcoro said:

Obviously that Kim Petras's collab. If the rumors were true :gaycat7:

20 minutes ago, Katygato said:

The mv looks like a dollar and a dream, but I'm digging the vibe it seems to have. I'm scared about the IHHM one lol.

let's hope the post production/CGI is good, it is usually the make it or break it:duca:

1 hour ago, OrgVisual said:

She's prob talking about the Kim Petras collab :ahh: :ahh: 

1 hour ago, Cyber said:

Obviously that Kim Petras's collab. If the rumors were true :gaycat7:

I thought the Kim Petras collab was confirmed? :rip:

It looks like the MV will be cheap, but at least is not her in a random gay disco in Barcelona!

I need this song asap 

4 hours ago, kos1692 said:

It looks like the MV will be cheap, but at least is not her in a random gay disco in Barcelona!

It will be her "Cheers".

• Haha 1

Could this be true?

• Like 1

Glad is coming soon, and the video meh, people just don't watch them anymore, not even Ari or Dua are getting big numbers with their last videos which have not even crossed 50M views.

Damn, even WW is at 12M after two weeks and all the hype that it had! So the video is just a little extra and they should not spent too much money on it.

Edited by Dark Phoenix

41 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Glad is coming soon, and the video meh, people just don't watch them anymore, not even Ari or Dua let are getting big numbers with their last videos which have not even crossed 50M views.

Damn, even WW is at 12M after two weeks and all the hype that it had! So the video is just a little extra and they should spent too much money on it.

that's sadly true, people can't watch a video longer than 1 min anymore.... thanks tiktok!

• Like 4

if she releases lifetimes and nirvana on the same day :WAP: 

lol why would she release a B-side with a new song? it's not 2004 :dies: fake af

• Haha 2

NIRVANA is def not a filler track for lifetimes... damn. pls fake... 

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Honestly it's a dance/house inspired track, the beach, clubbing vibe fits it well so I don't mind it, can't wait for the song :jonnycat:

• Like 1

It would be a major mistake to release Nirvana as an extra song! Nirvana deserves a single treatment!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.