Latto questions Ice Spice's rapping ability on Billboard Magazine 🤨🤔

punisher

bwwhaanamamaman

ice spice flow is so monotonous she should be competing in lullaby reading contest 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wtf is *** and tat means

• Haha 1

I might rap better than Ice Spice

• Haha 2

Latto give us a good verse then maybe i'll believe you.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

ice spice is an industry plant. 

Just now, Saint James said:

Latto give us a good verse then maybe i'll believe you.

smoking on that class blunt big as coi leray-

2nd verse of PIODF (og)

• Haha 1

Latto is worse than Ice Spice. Just because you rapped since you were 3 and were on a television program doesn't automatically make you better.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, punisher said:

smoking on that class blunt big as coi leray-

2nd verse of PIODF (og)

that's her best offering in recent years but it's not great. passable. the flow and delivery is grating.

• Haha 1

They should be competing for who's worse. Both are terrible. :rip:

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Latto is worse than Ice Spice. Just because you rapped since you were 3 and were on a television program doesn't automatically make you better.

girl bffr:rip:

latto isn't amazing but like————————-/-/

• Haha 1

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones because Ice is like a 2/10 for rapping ability but Latto herself is a 3.5/10 at most :skull:

24 minutes ago, punisher said:

latto is the **** not the fart or whatever ice spice said like i actually have no idea tbh but this beef is kinda overplayed like i can see why latto u s helping her career but y2k is coming out in like a week so she is doing the promo for her actually wtf she is ki da dumb but maybe she didn't know that the billboard article was coming hout today so it just did coincidally for mess but icee will take the bait for promo like central care. thing

girl what? what are you saying

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, punisher said:

girl bffr:rip:

latto isn't amazing but like————————-/-/

Pls Latto needs to stop being so cocky cause if we look at her catalog and the stats, she literally doesn't have anything to stand on to allow her to talk like this.

her biggest hit is a bubblegum pop radio anthem… everytime she tries to make a rap song it bombs into oblivion. Just like the big mama and sunday service records she dropped.

• Confused 1

C5D4CA13-D193-4EC9-8E98-2F533716B809.jpg

• Haha 1

neither are changing the world but latto is 10x better than ice at the very least :deadbanana2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Minto said:

neither are changing the world but latto is 10x better than ice at the very least :deadbanana2:

They know it but pretending like they are close.

Lattos problem is not her barz. Its that she doesn't have the IT factor she isn't giving wow. Its just cute.

Glad she got multiple top 10s including a #1 but outside of Atlanta shes just not that girl.

She had the looks, confidence and everything on paper but she's missing that special something.

She's so young that she can branch off into modeling and branding.

ice spice isn't really great but she isn't that bad either. She's better than. A couple male rappers who got a pass.

• Thanks 2

She's right, but this is also like if Rihanna criticized Katy's live vocals.

• Haha 3

:deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, KFC said:

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones because Ice is like a 2/10 for rapping ability but Latto herself is a 3.5/10 at most :skull:

Exactly :toofunny3:

does she realize how lame it looks to go after someone who isn't even really hot anymore? Such an embarassing feud to always have her name in her mouth.

• Thumbs Down 1

Latto you can't rap either okay

Not too much on miss Latto. She is an actual rapper with many lyrical songs and good bars. Ice could never see her in the rap dept. 

• Thanks 1

Except she did not....

The whole statement

If I was to do [a battle], it would have to be with somebody I feel like Imma go *** for tat with. I really don't mean it as shade. Would she even want to do that? I feel like she's doing her in her lane. It's two different types of vibes. I don't even think she gives me like, 'Oh, she wants to engage in an actual rap beef.' Everybody gon' take their lil jabs in the music, and it's not even that serious to me; I feel like you should do that. Continue to! But as far as actual whole diss records to each other, I don't think she would even want to do that. I feel like... would it even make sense? It wouldn't."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.