shaking

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

New single 24 July

rSqgyml.jpeg

love the photo :wanda:

Perched! The Love Invention was one of my favorite releases of 2023

• Like 2

oh i'd love a new album :jonny: 

Oh wow, wasn't expecting this. I'm glad she's back though. As much as I was happy with her solo debut it felt a little weak in places due to it's rushed nature. It will be fascinating to hear what she sounds like as a solo artist now she's had more time.

I'd love a counterpart to the love invention that's more beat-focused and on the clubbier spectrum of dance. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

I'd love a counterpart to the love invention that's more beat-focused and on the clubbier spectrum of dance. 

she already released The Love Reinvention 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ohhhh yes ma'am :WAP: a new Become the One please!!

wasn't expecting something new so soon but I am PERCHED :jonny3:

Everyone wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. Everyone. I bought my ice latte, turned on my wi-fi and the first thing I read is: "Alison Goldfrapp announces I Wanna Be Loved release July 24". I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Instagram just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn't believe it. My Love Invention thirst was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn't stop. I don't consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you know exactly why. And while I am fully aware that this is just a droplet single, I also am choosing to believe that there's probably going to be an album. 

:jonny:

No but actually I'm gonna stream the **** out of this & hope she has more songs in the bag in the same style cause the snippet sounds like a perfect followup to the MASTERPIECES that TLI/TLR were. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

OMG TJIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY ugh i love her so much 

26 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

Everyone wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. Everyone. I bought my ice latte, turned on my wi-fi and the first thing I read is: "Alison Goldfrapp announces I Wanna Be Loved release July 24". I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Instagram just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn't believe it. My Love Invention thirst was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn't stop. I don't consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you know exactly why. And while I am fully aware that this is just a droplet single, I also am choosing to believe that there's probably going to be an album. 

:jonny:

No but actually I'm gonna stream the **** out of this & hope she has more songs in the bag in the same style cause the snippet sounds like a perfect followup to the MASTERPIECES that TLI/TLR were. 

love this for you babe! it must feel so good

Oh wow is this the cover?

6 hours ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

she already released The Love Reinvention 

wtf why did I not know about this ?!

• Like 1

Preview

BOP :swim2:

• Thanks 1

Miss Alison knows how to craft a song.

• Like 1

Her best solo single so far. 

• Like 1

This is such a bop! She did it again.

:wanda:

The way Jessie, Kylie, and Alison had to snatch this summer. 

• Like 1

A literal perfect song :jonny5: 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.