• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NEUTRON

• Click Clack

• Chris

• theweekend

Top Posters In This Topic

nah but she's crashing out all because her fans want a new album :deadbanana2: get it together lady 

"Coke rant"? Chile anyways. :clack: 

I wish Cardi put this much passion into her sophomore album. :celestial5:

Edited by Sugar-Rush

Her voice has gotten more annoying as the years have passed.

And if someone is always talking about you, just pay them no attention.

:suburban:

sorry but only one can be the QUEEN :crown: of coke rants

coke-nicki.gif

Not her defending Akademiks & Jason Lee :deadbanana2:

"This is why God made you bald at the age of 20, *****" :ahh:

Not a coke rant but def a rant you make when you have loan sharks running down your neck. 

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Can someone summarize what she said? 

As I mentioned yesterday her continued use of homophobic rhetoric against men who are gay and/or more feminine is something I'm surprised so many people are okay with.

It's also interesting how men, who are feminine and/or gay, are some of the main ones that are dragging these women every single day for their appearances, body changes, motherhood & careers. I don't agree with extreme homophobia but calling out homosexuals & calling them "Wrist benders" is not homophobic rhetoric. Please relax. 

She's essentially going in circles saying Joe Budden only drags her and never compliments any of her music in the last 2 years. Recently he said loves Cardi, but Atlantic will drop her if she doesn't drop the album by the Summer cause he heard from his moles & insiders. Cardi is saying only 4-5 people know what's going on & she owns her music/sound. She also said she gave Joe Budden two lapdances back in her stripping days & he was high af; she smelled the coke on his breath. Joe Budden denies ever using coke & lapdances.

Cardi also is claiming he switched up on her cause he wants to get on Oneeks's good side. She thinks he is bringing her down to prove allegiance to Oneeks, but Cardi is saying that's not even required as in Oneeks wouldn't care if he bigs her up.

Joe said in December that Cardi's meltdown was a publicity stunt which Cardi refutes & says those things never do anything positive for her career & she's just in her feelings. She admits to being a crazy psycho ***** & when she's mad she will do whatever it takes.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, bielneira said:

At first, I thought you had misspelled "Joe Biden"

:rip:

it's the third time this week for me :rip:

Not "the girls" :fan:

• Haha 2

Why can't cardi just stay quiet she always has to respond who cares what joe has to say 

Joe was right tho, and he was right on what he said about her alleged album before.

He's a hip hop commentator,you make hip hop music mostly, he's going to talk about why you haven't had an album out when you have a roladex of writers and producers at your disposal. I hate this attitude of you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all; that's not what people want from media people. 

• Like 1

I would never waste time responding/replying to Joe Budden. 

"That's why ya have a reciter hairline" 

- Cardi Thee Reciter :rip:

She fumes more than any other celebrity yet the very same people she's dragging during her many rants continue to make excuses for her. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Not Cardi B burping while ranting :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NEUTRON said:

Wrist Benders?

I can't :deadbanana4:

She hates the gays so much lmao I screamed! :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

It's also interesting how men, who are feminine and/or gay, are some of the main ones that are dragging these women every single day for their appearances, body changes, motherhood & careers. I don't agree with extreme homophobia but calling out homosexuals & calling them "Wrist benders" is not homophobic rhetoric. Please relax. 

She's essentially going in circles saying Joe Budden only drags her and never compliments any of her music in the last 2 years. Recently he said loves Cardi, but Atlantic will drop her if she doesn't drop the album by the Summer cause he heard from his moles & insiders. Cardi is saying only 4-5 people know what's going on & she owns her music/sound. She also said she gave Joe Budden two lapdances back in her stripping days & he was high af; she smelled the coke on his breath. Joe Budden denies ever using coke & lapdances.

Cardi also is claiming he switched up on her cause he wants to get on Oneeks's good side. She thinks he is bringing her down to prove allegiance to Oneeks, but Cardi is saying that's not even required as in Oneeks wouldn't care if he bigs her up.

Joe said in December that Cardi's meltdown was a publicity stunt which Cardi refutes & says those things never do anything positive for her career & she's just in her feelings. She admits to being a crazy psycho ***** & when she's mad she will do whatever it takes.

Sorry I don't agree. Is it the worst homophobic stuff I've ever heard to say boys should be men and call out their limp wrists? No. But it's certainly not good. She's clearly saying these things as insults.

Two wrongs don't make a right, the men criticizing her are dead wrong but she is not right for resorting to these kind of insults in response either. Not something that will keep me up at night but it's kind of disappointing. 

• Like 1

Cardi is a hoot :rip: 

Not admitting to reaching out to Akadem*ks for publicity advice :rip:

3 hours ago, єѕℓαм said:

Who tf is Joe Budden ? Is it like a parody account or smth 

i'm so confused 

Failed rapper turned successful podcaster. Dude has had everybody pressed from Drake to Eminem to Cardi.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Why can't cardi just stay quiet she always has to respond who cares what joe has to say 

She's not savvy to this **** at all. ofc he's going to run up on the one that goes on live bleating "why he do this to me". throw seeds and the birds will come s:wan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.