• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cqmerqn

• calvinharrisfan

• Delirious

• Something

Spotify shouldn't be pressured into or insulted for not promoting substandard collabs. For their CEO investing into AI weapons, their forced podcasts inclusion, price rises and underpaying artists? Sure.

If they're going to be arbiters of what we hear then I'd rather them push the lesser songs like this to the bottom instead of slavishly forcing it on everyone and indirectly, the charts, because of some weirdly conspiratorial and overly emotional people on here.

Not everything is deserving of attention and success. Miracle definitely was, though. It's easily the highlight of their trilogy and probably my most played song of the last year once you factor in the remixes. The nation also seemingly agreed.

Free is just their Thor: Love and Thunder. Unnecessary and missing the mark. Thank goodness the new version of Guess came out this week to cleanse my palate. :date3:

54 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Spotify UK: OUT

The problem is just Spotify, even iTunes remained stable

Spotify (August 4) 
562,203(-129,623)

22 hours ago, WyldChyld said:

Spotify shouldn't be pressured into or insulted for not promoting substandard collabs. For their CEO investing into AI weapons, their forced podcasts inclusion, price rises and underpaying artists? Sure.

If they're going to be arbiters of what we hear then I'd rather them push the lesser songs like this to the bottom instead of slavishly forcing it on everyone and indirectly, the charts, because of some weirdly conspiratorial and overly emotional people on here.

Not everything is deserving of attention and success. Miracle definitely was, though. It's easily the highlight of their trilogy and probably my most played song of the last year once you factor in the remixes. The nation also seemingly agreed.

Free is just their Thor: Love and Thunder. Unnecessary and missing the mark. Thank goodness the new version of Guess came out this week to cleanse my palate. :date3:

It's #5 on Shazam UK love. Your opinion is your opinion. The GP thinks otherwise

Your hate for this song is clouding your judgement 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify (August 4) 
562,203(-129,623)

Not good but it is a Sunday which is the worst day for songs 

:coffee:

UK CHART UPDATE: #34

• Haha 1

Free

Shazam: #7

iTunes: #8

Apple Music: #23

Spotify: N/A :rip:

@Delirious

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, calvinharrisfan said:

UK CHART UPDATE: #34

18 minutes ago, calvinharrisfan said:

Free

Shazam: #7

iTunes: #8

Apple Music: #23

Spotify: N/A :rip:

@Delirious

Thank you Spotify :clap3:

But honestly what is Ellie and Calvin's team doing? Knew there was something sketchy when they removed miracle from all playlists so quickly 

They removed miracle 2 weeks earlier on Hot Hits UK than TTH btw I'm pretty sure which is absolutely hilarious 💀

52 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Spotify UK: #1 (RE)

Oof @Delirious @calvinharrisfan

(Manifesting)

In a real world it could be top 40 but Spotify sucks 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Delirious said:

Thank you Spotify :clap3:

But honestly what is Ellie and Calvin's team doing? Knew there was something sketchy when they removed miracle from all playlists so quickly 

They removed miracle 2 weeks earlier on Hot Hits UK than TTH btw I'm pretty sure which is absolutely hilarious 💀

I Dont get it tbh. Calvin is one of biggest name in UK & they doing nothing. I think this was last minute decision to put this out bc we still Dont have the music video.

Miracle was big hit but if they play cards right it could do better WW and be at 700M on Spotify.

Edited by calvinharrisfan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

It didn't return to top 200 :coffee2:

Its also out in other countries (since yesterday)

6 hours ago, calvinharrisfan said:

I Dont get it tbh. Calvin is one of biggest name in UK & they doing nothing. I think this was last minute decision to put this out bc we still Dont have the music video.

Miracle was big hit but if they play cards right it could do better WW and be at 700M on Spotify.

I think it was out of their control. Spotify removed miracle from playlists too quickly

Spotify (Aug 5): 673,761(+111,558)

Spotify UK: #175 (RE)

iTunes UK: #8

Apple Music UK: #23

39 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Flop cancelled :bird:

12 hours ago, Cqmerqn said:

On 8/6/2024 at 10:57 AM, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify (Aug 5): 673,761(+111,558)

11 hours ago, calvinharrisfan said:

Flop cancelled :bird:

:bird: watch it serve OUT tomorrow

• Haha 1

This is crap compared to Miracle 

1 hour ago, Cqmerqn said:

Spotify UK: #139 (+36)

:hippo:

• Like 1

How could her label remove her from Far Away which was a beautiful ballad flavored haunting EDM track and allow her presence in this pretty generic tune in beyond my understanding. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.